climate catastrophe

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
because i noticed conservatives dont talk about the other existential threat to humanity either so im thinking theres a link between your non beliefs about climate collapse and non beliefs about nuclear war

nuclear war is more obvious (i mean climate catastrophe should be pretty obvious too) - nukes did not exist prior to ww2 and now they exist and are very powerful

I believe in nukes. I also believe an asteroid could take us out but the subject I am talking about is climate change the “experts of the day” are talking about now. Americans are told to completely change how we do things to help climate change. We stop oil and coal and put our economy in a tail spin while China, India, Saudi Arabia and others just pick up their production to make up for our deficit and some how people are gullible enough to act like their extra pollution doesn’t do what ours does. These countries are raking in the money filling in where the USA has stopped producing and these countries has less laws and regulation on clean air. So we are actually helping to make it worse if the goal is for a cleaner environment. Unless we think that only what America does affects the global environment.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
because i noticed conservatives dont talk about the other existential threat to humanity either so im thinking theres a link between your non beliefs about climate collapse and non beliefs about nuclear war

nuclear war is more obvious (i mean climate catastrophe should be pretty obvious too) - nukes did not exist prior to ww2 and now they exist and are very powerful
Okay, you are a bot. You keep hammering the same points even when proved wrong. The only thing that does that is a computer that is told a lie to believe.

ConnDo

rickyb said:

I believe in nukes. I also believe an asteroid could take us out but the subject I am talking about is climate change the “experts of the day” are talking about now. Americans are told to completely change how we do things to help climate change. We stop oil and coal and put our economy in a tail spin while China, India, Saudi Arabia and others just pick up their production to make up for our deficit and some how people are gullible enough to act like their extra pollution doesn’t do what ours does. These countries are raking in the money filling in where the USA has stopped producing and these countries has less laws and regulation on clean air. So we are actually helping to make it worse if the goal is for a cleaner environment. Unless we think that only what America does affects the global environment.
It is what it is. I kinda like some of the clean laws here in US, but mostly 'cause it allows me to enjoy nature a tad bit. Imagine how much stuff is in chinese rivers, probably would dissolve my wading gear if I stepped into it :D
Yeap. China is literally like the highest pollution country in the world, just look at vids on how much smog there is in Bejing. I feel like US just has the "like to feel guilty" for everything crowd that is extremely vocal, hence why all the eyes are turned towards US.

rickyb

Yeap. China is literally like the highest pollution country in the world, just look at vids on how much smog there is in Bejing. I feel like US just has the "like to feel guilty" for everything crowd that is extremely vocal, hence why all the eyes are turned towards US.
Look up pollution per capita and tell me the worst countries

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The matrix raised the question can we escape our programming
1684244365707.png