climate catastrophe

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Google wouldn’t lie about Climate change! But if you want to be really sure ask Al Gore because he got the Nobel Prize for his wrong information about climate change. Back then it was known as global cooling until that didn’t happen so they went with global warming until that didn’t seem right so now we are at climate change so anything out of the normal will look like they are right. When something doesn’t happen they just change the definition until the gullible accept it, you know kind of like the fake vax.

Thebrownblob

Google wouldn’t lie about Climate change! But if you want to be really sure ask Al Gore because he got the Nobel Prize for his wrong information about climate change. Back then it was known as global cooling until that didn’t happen so they went with global warming until that didn’t seem right so now we are at climate change so anything out of the normal will look like they are right. When something doesn’t happen they just change the definition until the gullible accept it, you know kind of like the fake vax.
They restart a new narrative for global warming/climate change around every 20 years so that they can get the younger people who haven’t been alive long enough to see their other predictions fall flat on their face on board.

Non liberal

They restart a new narrative for global warming/climate change around every 20 years so that they can get the younger people who haven’t been alive long enough to see their other predictions fall flat on their face on board.
It’s all BS! Probably just like half of the stuff in our history and science books that we learned throughout our school years.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How did google possibly count every piece of plastic and every single fish in the ocean?
You want to see plastic? Just look after a wacko climate change protest!
1684167719853.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

rickyb

is nuclear war a lie?

btw this is american enterprise institute lol

Darmark7

when was global cooling? not since industrial revolution thats for sure

1970’s predictions was all about global cooling. When you haven’t lived long enough you will fall for the same lies that was told the last generations.

Last edited:

Darmark7

is nuclear war a lie?

btw this is american enterprise institute lol

Why are you bringing nuclear war into this? The climate change they say we are experiencing now isn’t because of nuclear war. (Let’s not go to “The sky is falling just yet)

The American enterprise institute didn’t make these predictions. They are just reporting predictions that was made by multiple “experts” of the time. I remember the global cooling lie because I lived through the lies not because I read about them. That is what us old timers are trying to tell you younger people. This is the same crap we went through years ago just a little different spin. We saw all the “scientific evidence” that no one was suppose to question back then. It was convincing for many back then but time revealed their lies.

rickyb

Why are you bringing nuclear war into this? The climate change they say we are experiencing now isn’t because of nuclear war. (Let’s not go to “The sky is falling just yet)

The American enterprise institute didn’t make these predictions. They are just reporting predictions that was made by multiple “experts” of the time. I remember the global cooling lie because I lived through the lies not because I read about them. That is what us old timers are trying to tell you younger people. This is the same crap we went through years ago just a little different spin. We saw all the “scientific evidence” that no one was suppose to question back then. It was convincing for many back then but time revealed their lies.
because i noticed conservatives dont talk about the other existential threat to humanity either so im thinking theres a link between your non beliefs about climate collapse and non beliefs about nuclear war

nuclear war is more obvious (i mean climate catastrophe should be pretty obvious too) - nukes did not exist prior to ww2 and now they exist and are very powerful