climate catastrophe

rickyb

arctic is 25 degrees celcius above normal now for over 10 days.

were :censored2:ed, and people like trump have their head in the sand like he did for COVID

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
arctic is 25 degrees celcius above normal now for over 10 days.

were :censored2:ed, and people like trump have their head in the sand like he did for COVID
How did the miles of ice melt that covered half if North America a geologically short 10k years ago?

rickyb

system failure:

1592974799463.png

Wally

Nah.

It melted the glacial ice sheets, and caused massive cataclysmic floods and raised sea levels.

It wiped out all of the natural fauna.... and possibly an advanced human culture.
Ok, case closed.

So if these advanced cultures couldn't survive, why fight alleged warming?

Last edited:

rickyb

So what is your magnificent plan? Include China, India, and Russia, and how you will get them to obey.
well i suspect our economy doesnt work considering we only use most of the stuff we own probably 5% of the time. our food system is highly inefficient as well. public transit. shorter work weeks. our system is so broken were going to need a revolution. our lives cant be about consumerism.

people will have to rise up across borders, similar to BLM protests. i cant recall what the word for this is when you have international solidarity. if one fails all fail.

the idea of an economy based on growth is a failed one.

Wally

well i suspect our economy doesnt work considering we only use most of the stuff we own probably 5% of the time. our food system is highly inefficient as well. public transit. shorter work weeks. our system is so broken were going to need a revolution. our lives cant be about consumerism.

people will have to rise up across borders, similar to BLM protests. i cant recall what the word for this is when you have international solidarity. if one fails all fail.

So you have nothing. Lol
ynW8j5HymHW0.gif

rod

Retired 22 years

I think you have watched the movie "Independents Day" one too many times.