climate catastrophe

The big package

I don't care about the "democratic party" per se. I tend to agree with Democratic voters though in terms of their outlooks on what's wrong with this nation and what needs to improve.

So to me the issue isn't the republican party. it is what republican voters desire that's the big problem. Imo, republican voter's desire to screw over the groups of Americans they hate and fear is in conflict and much greater than their expressed desire to help regular Americans and thus it causes them to support an utterly plutocratic party who doesn't want to do anything to help most Americans.

It is this fact of American political life that is crippling us, if the republican party had any interest in helping regular voters, there could be compromise on policy, but they don't give damn, and republican voters will still support them.

Republicans don't discuss policy any longer. Seriously listen to republican senators, the president, republicans in the house, its all conspiracy theory nonsense about covid, the media, hollywood, big tech, and the universities being against republicans. It is pathetic and dangerous.
And the reason I left the Democratic party along with many others , is because the democratic party always blames others for their screw ups and don't own their own sh--. Their Hippocrates like pro choice abortion even late term ( and wanting taxpayer to pay for it) yet they have concerns for kids at border , or upset about Russia interference in election but no problem with mail in ballots , or rich liberals that never open their wallet's and give big money to the needy or tax people to death and give the money to other countries , or call people on the right racist but refuse to acknowledge their terrible history etc!!!

The big package

I don't care about the "democratic party" per se. I tend to agree with Democratic voters though in terms of their outlooks on what's wrong with this nation and what needs to improve.

So to me the issue isn't the republican party. it is what republican voters desire that's the big problem. Imo, republican voter's desire to screw over the groups of Americans they hate and fear is in conflict and much greater than their expressed desire to help regular Americans and thus it causes them to support an utterly plutocratic party who doesn't want to do anything to help most Americans.

It is this fact of American political life that is crippling us, if the republican party had any interest in helping regular voters, there could be compromise on policy, but they don't give damn, and republican voters will still support them.

Republicans don't discuss policy any longer. Seriously listen to republican senators, the president, republicans in the house, its all conspiracy theory nonsense about covid, the media, hollywood, big tech, and the universities being against republicans. It is pathetic and dangerous.
Also pretending to care about minorities ( for their votes) but have never done anything to improve their communities or education (like Trump did) . The cities Democrats have run are in ruin's !!!!

rickyb

California has been hot and dry for many many years , the only difference now is you have idiots out in the woods starting fire's , maybe by accident , maybe not , doesn't matter . If california was smart they would build water - fire stations all over the state instead of wasting money on speed trains that they can't finish , typical Democrat run state !!!
hmmm

speed trains. pollution. global warming. fires. wonder if theres any connection?

how many years has it been like this LOL

rickyb

And the reason I left the Democratic party along with many others , is because the democratic party always blames others for their screw ups and don't own their own sh--. Their Hippocrates like pro choice abortion even late term ( and wanting taxpayer to pay for it) yet they have concerns for kids at border , or upset about Russia interference in election but no problem with mail in ballots , or rich liberals that never open their wallet's and give big money to the needy or tax people to death and give the money to other countries , or call people on the right racist but refuse to acknowledge their terrible history etc!!!
sounds like u left for the wrong reasons LOL. russian interference reason is good.

rickyb

Nobody cared until you lost the election , now your party wants to throw around election ballots like confetti with no fear of interference until you lose again , then let the crying begin :people_crybaby:
i dont support democrats they are bought off by big money like republicans.

havent heard anything about that. the in person voting usually sucks anyways and now u got covid

The big package

i dont support democrats they are bought off by big money like republicans.

havent heard anything about that. the in person voting usually sucks anyways and now u got covid
The rich stick together and have the power , always have and always will !!! That's why people want to join them !!! And until we come up with a better solution for voting , in person voting is the safest we've got !!!

rickyb

The rich stick together and have the power , always have and always will !!! That's why people want to join them !!! And until we come up with a better solution for voting , in person voting is the safest we've got !!!
yea you have a better solution mail in LOL. u cant vote in person. ur voting in person system sucks anyways theres always waits.

the rich dont always have the power we the people do and theres actually no justification for the rich man's authority and dominance over our govt and over their workers

Last edited:

The big package

yea you have a better solution mail in LOL. u cant vote in person. ur voting in person system sucks anyways theres always waits.

the rich dont always have the power we the people do and theres actually no justification for the rich man's authority and dominance over our govt and over their workers
You think it's bad now , if Biden gets in you will see a whole new level of rich authority and dominance , and people won't like it !!!

rickyb

put out your forest fires. get your :censored2: together! you are acting like a failed state! u r the richest country on earth. act like it! u are treading on my liberty