climate catastrophe

watdaflock?

Carbon Dioxide throughout history has high and low points, until recently. We've gone well beyond the benchmark for CO2.

Since everyone loves charts.
203_co2-graph-061219.jpg

Last edited:

rickyb

He's a virus ... spreads virulently.

its actually all of us who are virus

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
its actually all of us who are virus

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Ah! The great prophet Agent Smith has spoken! You know he was the bad guy and ultimately lost, right? Do you always side with the bad guys?

rickyb

“My film is not a movie. My film is not about Vietnam. It is Vietnam. It’s what it was really like. It was crazy. And the way we made it was very much like the way the Americans were in Vietnam. We were in the jungle. There were too many of us. We had access to too much money. Too much equipment. And little by little we went insane.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it warming or cooling? The weather wackos keep changing their message. The term Climate Change is meaningless.

rickyb

Is it warming or cooling? The weather wackos keep changing their message. The term Climate Change is meaningless.
i think the term climate change was invented by a guy who invented alot of political terms like possibly death tax essentially to manipulate poor souls, ralph nader interviews him sometimes.

the better term is global warming. the earth has already warmed over 1 degree celcius