climate catastrophe

its almost sundae time and hipster burger time
JtXA0Gn8TORPO.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i think the term climate change was invented by a guy who invented alot of political terms like possibly death tax essentially to manipulate poor souls, ralph nader interviews him sometimes.

the better term is global warming. the earth has already warmed over 1 degree celcius
Says who? Not all scientists agree and there is not a consensus despite what the lefty media is pushing. If anything, we are in a period of optimum weather.

rickyb

Ricky wants 92% of the population wiped off the face of the planet so he can enjoy the garden again.
The Architect: You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.
Neo: Bull:censored2:.
[the monitors respond the same]
The Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The Architect: You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.
Neo: Bull*.
[the monitors respond the same]
The Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Squidward: Patrick! How dumb are you?!

Patrick: It varies.

fishtm2001

Says who? Not all scientists agree and there is not a consensus despite what the lefty media is pushing. If anything, we are in a period of optimum weather.
"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

Nasa

rickyb

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

Nasa
yea i forgot the number but i recall it was very high this mustve been it. i think i recall seeing the interview of the person who did the work to figure out the % of scientists who agree.