climate catastrophe

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Oh, you thought I was calling Ricky dumb? Lol. No, I thought we were posting random scenes from pop-culture. Mine had exactly as much to do with the topic as his, and I thought mine was funny. If you had kids the same age as mine, you might be familiar with this show called "Spongebob Squarepants". Patrick (voiced by the guy who played Dauber from the show "Coach") a starfish, and spongebob's (voiced by prolific voice actor Tom Kinney) best friend and neighbor. Squidward is his cranky, somewhat snobbish, coworker and neighbor on the other side. You see, spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea, in a town called Bikini Bottom. Patrick, being a starfish, lives under a rock, and squidward lives in something resembling a hollowed out Easter Island head kinda thing.

Spongebob and Squidward work for a Crab named Eugene Crab (voiced by an actor you would probably recognize but can't quite place, I know him from Starship Troopers as the drill instructor, his name escapes me) at a hamburger joint called The Krusty Krab. He has a rival, named plankton, owner of The Chum Bucket, who repeatedly tries and fails to steal the Krabby Patty Formula. Plankton also has a robot wife named Karen.

Other notable characters include Sandy the Squirrel, who lives in a tree under a dome and comes from Texas, you'd like her. There's also Mrs. Puff (voiced by the house keeper from Different Strokes, an extremely racist show from the 80's that probably needs a disclaimer now) who teaches drivers ed, that spongebob takes over and over to disastrous ends.

All of that is to say, did your misunderstanding of my post lead you to respond simply to "go after" me? Or did you actually think Ricky had some salient point in his post (which I was commenting on) that somehow needed defending? If so, I'd like to hear it.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
u tell me ur the king!

The king lumberjack? Is that like how I told you I listen to Sowell and Friedman, instead of just having heard them a few times. Quote the post where I said that I am the king of logic. I dare you. You probably think of me that way because I understand logic and think logically and you base your world view on the matrix and star wars.

rickyb

The king lumberjack? Is that like how I told you I listen to Sowell and Friedman, instead of just having heard them a few times. Quote the post where I said that I am the king of logic. I dare you. You probably think of me that way because I understand logic and think logically and you base your world view on the matrix and star wars.
thats ur designation now sherlock

oldngray

nowhere special
Doesn’t take much! :raspberry-tounge:
confuse a cat.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The real catastrophe as in the thread title, is using unproven allegations to punish the US, while China is free to burn unlimited amounts of fossil fuels.