climate catastrophe

rickyb

Then we'll take care of ourselves naturally. No need to make up baloney to rush it along.
time for the powers that be to mow the lawn like the israelis?

The Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
time for the powers that be to mow the lawn like the israelis?

The Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Does this mean you think the shot is really a means to depopulate the earth? Are you showing your support for the matrix? Do you feel dizzy a lot?

rickyb

Does this mean you think the shot is really a means to depopulate the earth? Are you showing your support for the matrix? Do you feel dizzy a lot?
Unlikely but its on the table. no i got a bruise and thats it. wat percent of ppl who get the shot faint within 15 mins?

rickyb

The United States government has for the first time in history officially declared a water shortage on the Colorado River, ordering mandatory cuts to water consumption across states in the Southwest. This comes as Lake Mead, the largest U.S. reservoir — which is fed by the Colorado River — has hit a record low level of just 32% amid an unprecedented drought. This is Tanya Trujillo, assistant secretary for water and science at the U.S. Interior Department.
Tanya Trujillo: “There’s no doubt that climate change is real. We’re experiencing it every day in the Colorado River basin and in other basins in the West.”

eventually ppl will realize capitalism doesnt work. i was talking to my barber and he suspects a break down even though he didnt call out capitalism.

rickyb

Wrong thread, and what's your point in asking? What % of adverse reactions actually get reported? How can I tell you something that there is no way to know the answer?
well after you get the vaccine ur supposed to wait around 15 minutes.

so you havent heard anything about this?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
well after you get the vaccine ur supposed to wait around 15 minutes.

so you havent heard anything about this?

I don't care about fainting spells. Some people get those any time they are around needles. I do think the more severe reactions are an issue, which is why I don't understand why you keep bringing up something that barely matters, if at all. Best I can tell, it's a distraction, so I'm not wasting my time on it. Also, you derailed your own thread, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

rickyb

I don't care about fainting spells. Some people get those any time they are around needles. I do think the more severe reactions are an issue, which is why I don't understand why you keep bringing up something that barely matters, if at all. Best I can tell, it's a distraction, so I'm not wasting my time on it. Also, you derailed your own thread, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.
ok i thought that wouldve been something the experts u listen to wouldve brought up as a point.

rickyb

u need to let go, u care too much about things like derailing threads. ur ego will get in the way of u being honest.

the climate catastrophe isnt going anywhere as long as people dont rebel, there will be plenty of posts to do.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
u need to let go, u care too much about things like derailing threads. ur ego will get in the way of u being honest.

the climate catastrophe isnt going anywhere as long as people dont rebel, there will be plenty of posts to do.

Says the guy who only repeats what the control matrix tells him to say while telling everyone else they are brainwashed by the control matrix. XD

rickyb

the matrix was mostly about appearances too.

Lee Ear of maize Carter

@carterforva
·
Aug 21

Mother nature don't give a single :censored2: about your imaginary line on a map.
Quote Tweet

TyIYjCk7_mini.jpg

Laiken Jordahl

@LaikenJordahl
· Aug 20
Trump's brand new $15 billion #BorderWall is being ripped apart by monsoon floods. This is what happens when @DHSgov waives all environmental laws & ignores basic science to put up a political prop. Photo taken near the San Bernardino Natl. Wildlife Refuge by @madreanwildlife.

rickyb

i work in same office as respiratory therapists at work and we were talking politics and they agree things are headed for collapse but they are short on what to do even though to be a RT you have to be smart in some sense of the word as you have work when theres usually a crisis.

you gotta wonder why they became RTs to begin with if they werent going to do anything about climate catastrophe, maybe they just wanted money and to treat ppl after they were already sick at the hospital....not concerned with preventing same type of illness.

one common characteristic you'll notice in uncool dumb people is know it all - ism and a lack of humility. maybe were not as smart as we'd like to believe.

rickyb

living with other ppl again is an eye opener to me. they dont recycle (like my bro for example) and they dont even take out garbage lol

were screwed.

i was talking to a lab tech about having kids and she has some but shes concerned about the life expectancy. i told her collapse will come suddenly.