climate catastrophe

living with other ppl again is an eye opener to me. they dont recycle (like my bro for example) and they dont even take out garbage lol

were screwed.

i was talking to a lab tech about having kids and she has some but shes concerned about the life expectancy. i told her collapse will come suddenly.
Cool story bro.

rickyb

i watched mainstream media with my parents for the first time in a few months and it was hilarious the world is a disaster. worse than ever. the coverage was better than i recall. and im not just talking about global warming.

i guess the thing with a lie is eventually you cant keep pretending it doesnt exist.

in matrix revolutions the code was flicking on the real world screens and the matrix became increasingly fake looking with all the smiths.

Last edited:

rickyb

1630720681930.png

north america uniquely corrupt especially considering america richest country on earth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
its funny on here how ppl dont think things are worse than 10 years ago even with a pandemic

10 years ago we had a financial crash, i think we largely had another with the pandemic the bailouts were in the trillions.
Another one is coming, this one we don’t recover from