climate catastrophe

rickyb

big oil is a prime example of unregulated capitalism being a revolutionary force which consumes everything until it consumes itself.

oldngray

nowhere special

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
wonder what hte frequency of this is over the years?

is it like america's mass shootings?

if sea levels rise, which they will if status quo maintained, vancouver is in big trouble.

I go to the beach every summer. They’ve been saying that sea levels have been rising for a good 15-20 years, and YET there is no detectable rise on the coast! The beach is still the same size, the rocks are still visible, the houses and light house are still no closer to the sea and on and on. Why? Because it’s BS! That’s why.

vantexan

I go to the beach every summer. They’ve been saying that sea levels have been rising for a good 15-20 years, and YET there is no detectable rise on the coast! The beach is still the same size, the rocks are still visible, the houses and light house are still no closer to the sea and on and on. Why? Because it’s BS! That’s why.
Well known fact that Obama bought beachfront property on Martha's Vineyard to prove how climate change is going to flood his home someday. #ObamaCares

rickyb

according to my calculations dorothy it doesnt rise evenly and im not sure if its exponential or not. look up articles about florida.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
according to my calculations dorothy it doesnt rise evenly and im not sure if its exponential or not. look up articles about florida.
So fluid dynamics and the laws of physics are suspended of the coast of New England? I grew up 30 minutes from the beach. Been going there for more than 60 years. No change. No go away. It’s BS

america jails more people per capita than russia or china currently.

it sends people to blacksites in 3rd world countries and has guantanamo bay and other lawless legal formalities.

america has far more in common with these countries that you rally against than not.
And I'm fine with all of those facts.

rickyb

So fluid dynamics and the laws of physics are suspended of the coast of New England? I grew up 30 minutes from the beach. Been going there for more than 60 years. No change. No go away. It’s BS
yea check it out it doesnt rise evenly.

unregulated capitalism is a revolutionary force; it consumes everything until it consumes itself.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
rickyb, the solution is to have less people occupying the Earth.
Less people means less of everything ( stuff ) will be needed including food.
Less land under the plows will create more wilderness and help more animals to thrive.