climate catastrophe

oldngray

nowhere special
44502.jpg

rickyb

Sea wall is destroyed in vancouver

Fake news finally talking about global warming. theyre running the idea of not rebuilding it. said something about 1 meter sea level rise by end of century or something. lowe mainland already got flooded in last 2 months

Problem when u tell a lie is eventually the truth becomes undeniable

Now i assume the plan is to maintain the status quo until extinction

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sea wall is destroyed in vancouver

Fake news finally talking about global warming. theyre running the idea of not rebuilding it. said something about 1 meter sea level rise by end of century or something. lowe mainland already got flooded in last 2 months

Problem when u tell a lie is eventually the truth becomes undeniable

Now i assume the plan is to maintain the status quo until extinction
Fake news

rickyb

Here, for something you were saying earlier.. You are being. Lied to...

check out worst pills best pills, pay for the subscription, read the jan issue. the dismiss invermectine, support vaccines, and criticize guy in charge of FDA because hes corrupted by money

wrong thread btw

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, Global Warming. They changed it to the ambiguous "Climate Change" which sounds scary but means nothing. The earth cools, the earth heats, that's what it does.

rickyb

Lol, Global Warming. They changed it to the ambiguous "Climate Change" which sounds scary but means nothing. The earth cools, the earth heats, that's what it does.
actually it was some conservative who did that, ralph nader frequently interviews him. he talks about language manipulation. i named this thread after 1 of ralph naders suggestions.

rickyb

wilk the stilt talking about it:

Paul Jay

Anyway, there’s a lot of this I don’t get, and I don’t get Putin’s strategy here. It seems to me there was a much wiser course, but I do, at least, condemn Russia for what they’re doing. I condemn any war where working-class kids fight working-class kids so oligarchs can get richer. And first and foremost, I condemn the American oligarchy who do that more than anybody.

Larry Wilkerson

Period. I’m with you on all of that.

Paul Jay

But where this all ends up, I don’t know.

Larry Wilkerson

I got a thing down on my panel down there that Kate Gould from the Friends Committee for National Legislation gave me, and I look at it every day as I go down to my washing machine. Now that I don’t have a wife, I have to wash my own clothes. It says war is not the answer, and then there’s a little arrow, and it says war is still not the answer. It is not the answer today more than it has ever not been the answer in the last five millennia. Today, we will disappear from this planet in less than two generations if we don’t do something really fast and effective.

Paul Jay

About climate.

Larry Wilkerson

Yes. So this business of going to war when we should be going to war, metaphorically speaking against the changing climate, to ameliorate it adapt and ameliorate. This report that’s coming out on 28th February, I think it’s 300 page summary. It’s the only part of the report that’s approved by every country. Every country signs up to it. The technical section in the major body of the report essentially says, and it’s reflected in the summary, but they don’t get as dramatic.

It essentially says you do not really want to live in a 1.5-degree world. You can’t live in a two-plus degree world. And guess what? We’re headed for three or four.

Paul Jay

And no one’s talking about it at all. Now it’s all Ukraine.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Say what is Putin's carbon footprint for this war ?
How many trees will he have to plant to offset it ?
Will John Kerry and Al Gore forgive him ?