climate catastrophe

quad decade guy

You must not have listened to him lately, I was watching one of his videos a month or so ago and he now believes in god. I agree he is an inevitability. One way or another, everyone comes face to face with god.
How do you know this exactly? Could you define and clarify? Your terms are so nebulous as to have no substance. Having the effect of practically saying nothing. In fact, we have no quantifiable proof God exists....other than philosophically or in conjecture. Thanks.

Non liberal

How do you know this exactly? Could you define and clarify? Your terms are so nebulous as to have no substance. Having the effect of practically saying nothing. In fact, we have no quantifiable proof God exists....other than philosophically or in conjecture. Thanks.
Well, first off, I believe I was talking to another believer, so everything I said was perfectly justified. Second, I am guessing your an atheist? If so, atheism is actually what originally pushed me to god because I realized the belief that you can get something from nothing is absolutely laughable. Since it is either one or the other and we actually have a written book as evidence as well as 500 eyewitnesses (at the time when Christ died) that say they seen Christ after his death, I simply have no choice but to believe in god. Also just look aaround you at everything that is. it is just too complicated, and too fine-tuned to just happen by chance, and to come from nothing.

Box Ox

Well whaddya know? Reality seems to be hitting in Europe. 🤣🤣🤣

"The European Union voted on Wednesday to keep some specific uses of natural gas and nuclear energy in its taxonomy of sustainable sources of energy.

Europe’s taxonomy is its classification system for defining “environmentally sustainable economic activities” for investors, policymakers and companies. This official opinion of the EU matters because it affects funding for projects as the region charts its path to address climate change. In theory, the taxonomy “aims to boost green investments and prevent ‘greenwashing,’” according to the EU’s parliament."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"The European Union voted on Wednesday to keep some specific uses of natural gas and nuclear energy in its taxonomy of sustainable sources of energy.

Europe’s taxonomy is its classification system for defining “environmentally sustainable economic activities” for investors, policymakers and companies. This official opinion of the EU matters because it affects funding for projects as the region charts its path to address climate change. In theory, the taxonomy “aims to boost green investments and prevent ‘greenwashing,’” according to the EU’s parliament."
But the eu is making the Netherlands cut farming because of pollution. The farmers are driving tractors on the city to protest. Police actually fired on them. Didn’t hear that? Wonder why.

Non liberal

I wonder when reality is going to hit the clowns pretending to lead our country at the moment?

Box Ox

I wonder when reality is going to hit the clowns pretending to lead our country at the moment?

I don't understand it. We were already to the left of the Europeans on abortion and now we're probably to the left of them on current energy policy as well. The Biden Administration is just that willing to keep sticking it to Americans over the whole green energy future thing.

Gotta Go

848E3826-4B1E-48A4-B877-0427A19CFBFC.jpeg

rickyb

I don't understand it. We were already to the left of the Europeans on abortion and now we're probably to the left of them on current energy policy as well. The Biden Administration is just that willing to keep sticking it to Americans over the whole green energy future thing.
U r way behind eu on energy

rickyb

Reality is our throw away economy doesnt work