Climate Change Advocates That Don't Practice What They Preach!

floridays

Capitalism is the very reason our countries, Canada and the US have what they have.

It’s easy to scream about the evils of capitalism. There are indeed many. But we wouldn’t live nearly as well as we do in its absence.
Simple question Ox, we're friendly, will you vote for one of the lefty idiots or stay at home.

You do understand exactly where these clowns are going.

I understand you'd like to push back at the position I offered, we both know it is true nonetheless.

What will you do?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Agreed. But the US is not like Europe. Population is far more spread out. Public transit will work in some areas but much too inefficient for most of the country.
You will walk and like it! The "green raw deal" is for your own good!

Box Ox

Simple question Ox, we're friendly, will you vote for one of the lefty idiots or stay at home.

You do understand exactly where these clowns are going.

I understand you'd like to push back at the position I offered, we both know it is true nonetheless.

What will you do?

Kind of a tough call because I like to vote in every election, no matter how small. Could be a local referendum on a pretty minor issue. Chances are I show up at the polls and vote for every position but the Presidency.

Don't like Trump but also can't be part of enabling a hard left agenda. I'll vote for uncle Joe if he's still alive and wins the nomination. Might vote for Warren if she can effectively articulate a realistic platform. Would vote for Yang or Gabbard but they obviously won't receive the nomination. I liked Buttigieg before he became Preacher Pete, official representative of Christian values on the left. Not so much these days.

All of the others are a complete no-go for me.

floridays

Kind of a tough call because I like to vote in every election, no matter how small. Could be a local referendum on a pretty minor issue. Chances are I show up at the polls and vote for every position but the Presidency.

Don't like Trump but also can't be part of enabling a hard left agenda. I'll vote for uncle Joe if he's still alive and wins the nomination. Might vote for Warren if she can effectively articulate a realistic platform. Would vote for Yang or Gabbard but they obviously won't receive the nomination. I liked Buttigieg before he became Preacher Pete, official representative of Christian values on the left. Not so much these days.

Ok thank you, I asked, you answered, best to you,.... who's your college team?

El Correcto

god is dead

Anytime you vote democrat you’re voting hard left.

floridays

Telling you that might reveal my specific location due to my close association. Southern guy, southern teams.
Understood, Florida native here, UT, University of Tennessee fan, couldn't get into the Hurricanes much, (Miami is my foundation) and actually had a cousin that coached Steve Spurrier in high school.
Nice to talk to you again ox:thumbup1:.

rickyb

I'm for public transit in congested areas. But a car will get you out of the weather and to a specific location quickly. With spread out cities and suburbs there's nothing efficient about getting from point A to B across town unless you have tons of time, nowhere to be. But if you live along a line, bus, subway, or train, that's close to home and to a regular destination it's definitely cheaper than owning a car. Did that in Seattle for a year.
Problem with cars is asset utilization. A motorcycle thats element proof would be better

floridays

Use to be GA Tech but lately it's been Clemson ... I'm sort of neutral with Georgia albeit a native Georgian.
You go to school at Tennessee?
Yes again, and Condredge Holloway was the first dark quarterback in the SEC. God bless Condredge, hellua shortstop as well, I'm more the baseball guy.