Clinton Defends Al Franken

Box Ox

I can’t believe folks are actually sounding like they think Trump is better at keeping his little microcock in his pants than Clinton is. Third marriage, at least tens of sex accusers and a bag man that pays off the ladies left and right to keep it quiet. LOL

Sportello

@Sportello
Juanita Broaddrick: Bill Clinton Accuser Tweets Rape Timeline | National Review

But you are well aware of this and other accusations. Let's hear the women in court, agreed?
Once raped always raped, correct?

As a former lawyer, you know very well the legal problems both with Broaddrick’s and Ivana Trump’s sworn testimony.

This is not a court and you are not an attorney, rumor has it tRUmp has not only paid for abortions, but maybe had underaged Russian Ivanka look alikes disposed of.

floridays

I can’t believe folks are actually sounding like they think Trump is better at keeping his little microcock in his pants than Clinton is. Third marriage, at least tens of sex accusers and a bag man that pays off the ladies left and right to keep it quiet. LOL
The man (Trump) screwed some chicks, he's been a playboy. Clinton, the Bubba version, assaulted trim, as an elected official, and couldn't get pusillanimous without his position of authority, and still had to force himself on the ladies. Impressive man, continue supporting his actions.

floridays

I’ll grant you this one accusation as long as you embrace allegations riding the left’s often stupid #metoo movement.
Thanks for granting that. I have to agree the movement is laced with BS. Every chick should know when a guy shows up on the porch for a date, she's looking at a pig.

Box Ox

Thanks for granting that. I have to agree the movement is laced with BS. Every chick should know when a guy shows up on the porch for a date, she's looking at a pig.

I wouldn’t go that far. But all the talk around “nonverbal cues” and stuff? Nah.

newfie

This is not a court and you are not an attorney, rumor has it tRUmp has not only paid for abortions, but maybe had underaged Russian Ivanka look alikes disposed of.

I’m not excusing President Clinton’s alleged transgressions. I’m not a fan of the Clinton’s.

Donny John has a history, too.

interesting watching your choice of words