Clinton endorses Obama?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, I tuned in at noon (eastern time) for Hillary's scheduled speech. It was 12:30 or later before she even left her house. That's rude!

The Secret Service probably had to pry her fingers from the door knob and carry her kicking & screaming to the car.

tieguy

Banned
So, I tuned in at noon (eastern time) for Hillary's scheduled speech. It was 12:30 or later before she even left her house. That's rude!

The Secret Service probably had to pry her fingers from the door knob and carry her kicking & screaming to the car.

Poor Bill , I'm sure he was salivating at the thought of a fresh crop of interns.:happy-very:

satellitedriver

Did you notice how her face changed and her eyes teared up when she first said she endorsed Obama?
Bitter pill for her to swallow, but fun to watch.
It is not the first "run in" the former first lady has had with the Secret Service.

Channahon

Say and think as you will regarding Hilary, but I have to admire her tenacity, stamina and commitment to her campaign. Great role model for any female who may have the same aspirations someday.

Although not successful for the presedential nominee, she did give Barack a run for his money. Unfortunately, she ran out of money, but kept going, like the energizer bunny.

Does anyone know if a candidate does not get nominated, what happens to the campaign contributions, if any money is left?

BrownShark

Banned
:peaceful:Chan,

is this case, Hillary is in debt, by suspending the campaign and not conceeding, she is entitled to keep on fundraising to pay the debt.

If she had conceeded, she would not have been able to continue to raise money to pay the debt or recoup her own 6 mil she lent the campaign.

Additionally, the Obama camp has already declared it would pay off her debt if she ask them to do so.

If they did, they still would have double the money that father time (McCain) has in his campaign fund.

Hope this helps.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder what the Vegas odds are now for a Clinton divorce. Hillary doesn't need him anymore. I think he was struggling to abstain from promiscuous sex throughout her campaign. He hurt her more than helped her. IMO

diesel96

I wonder what the Vegas odds are now for a Clinton divorce. Hillary doesn't need him anymore. I think he was struggling to abstain from promiscuous sex throughout her campaign. He hurt her more than helped her. IMO

There Back!!!!!!!!!!

June 9, 2008

Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones, that is. They’ve started a website where, for $1.99 a video, you can see them dishing about Bill Clinton, with titles like, “Gennifer’s Story and the Presidential Penis” and “Paula and the President’s Penis” which promises:
The two women discuss not only their relationships with Bill but also their opinions on politics, sex with Bill and their perspective opinion of the Presidential penis and how both feel about Hillary Clinton. Sit back and relax ladies and gentlemen an enjoy two chicks chatting.

I wonder if Hillary may finally come out of the closet.

We know you want her Tieguy. Bet your just salivating to tie her up with all those ties you own.

wkmac

There Back!!!!!!!!!!

June 9, 2008
Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones, that is. They’ve started a website where, for $1.99 a video, you can see them dishing about Bill Clinton, with titles like, “Gennifer’s Story and the Presidential Penis” and “Paula and the President’s Penis” which promises:
The two women discuss not only their relationships with Bill but also their opinions on politics, sex with Bill and their perspective opinion of the Presidential penis and how both feel about Hillary Clinton. Sit back and relax ladies and gentlemen an enjoy two chicks chatting.

We know you want her Tieguy. Bet your just salivating to tie her up with all those ties you own.

I heard about that website this morning on the local news radio and I could only think how far down America has come. Osama bin Laden has to be laughing with glee as he knows that he really has won!

Brings back those immortal words, "you shall fall like over ripe fruit from a tree!"

tieguy

Banned

Maybe you can have her as your center manager now. You think UPS mgrs are hard heads let me introduce you to your new center manager Hillary "balls" Clinton.

tieguy

Banned
She may come out as soon as Condolessa Rice exposes herself.

Maybe her chinese girlfriend will out her after she leaves office??

Peace:peaceful:

Why BS having fantasies about Condolessa exposing herself? Is it the dark skin or the superior intelligence that attracts you?

BrownShark

Banned
Why BS having fantasies about Condolessa exposing herself? Is it the dark skin or the superior intelligence that attracts you?

Nah, none of those choices, but watching two women go at it after pledging their faith to GOD in public then seclude themsleves behind closed doors to practice the republican art of hypocrisy is more appealing...

The republican machine should make XXX movies featuring their most famous same sex actors, Dick Cheneys daughter, Mark Foley, Larry Craig and Condi as a closing act!

Too bad theres no video to post.

Nah, none of those choices, but watching two women go at it after pledging their faith to GOD in public then seclude themsleves behind closed doors to practice the republican art of hypocrisy is more appealing...

The republican machine should make XXX movies featuring their most famous same sex actors, Dick Cheneys daughter, Mark Foley, Larry Craig and Condi as a closing act!

Too bad theres no video to post.

BS, tell me, what can Barack do for me?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's all going to come down to ......who will empty my pocket book, purse, wallet, money clip the fastest? We don't vote for that person.

Every desireable program mentioned by a candidate will need some sort of funding. If they have no explanation of where the $$$ will come from, then I don't listen to their 'empty' promises. Just use your common sense when voting.

Sponsored by the moreluck for president committee and I support this message!

wkmac

It's all going to come down to ......who will empty my pocket book, purse, wallet, money clip the fastest? We don't vote for that person.

Isn't it ashame that when the rubber meets the road, the vast majority of Americans will use that or similar rationale to make their choice. However, in a perfect world, those same Americans would most likely vote for neither!

Every desireable program mentioned by a candidate will need some sort of funding. If they have no explanation of where the $$$ will come from, then I don't listen to their 'empty' promises. Just use your common sense when voting.

Good advice!

Sponsored by the moreluck for president committee and I support this message!

LMAO!

And I Support this VVVVVEEEERRRRYYYY short response!
Moreluck too!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
It would all depend if you wanted anal lube or not!
:surprised:
:wink2:

Don't freak BS, I'd say the same for McCain too!

Always have to worry about the liberals feelings. :happy-very:

meanwhile that same liberal threw out his perverted sex fantasy , desecrated their religious beliefs and thats all ok.

BS is a big boy he can take his beatings without a sugercoating.