Close call for driver

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And their greatest fear of all?....Change....If that had been a middle aged white guy in a familiar trademark branded truck, what would have been the odds of him completing the transaction and leaving safely?....100% However in this case you had a black kid in an unmarked van completing a final mile delivery. A very common sight when found in a more advanced civilization. However, down there in Deliverance country where Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Six Pack lack the education. brain activity and sobriety to be cognizant of the common practice by carriers to use rentals and temporary help. So when Charlie and Billy Joe saw something different, something that was a minor departure from their ignorant little worlds. as a matter of culture and upbringing they reach for the device that gives them the twisted sense of empowerment they've come to both trust and love.....Their guns.

The question will be, will this incident rise to the level of a federal hate crime? Well, it's Mississippi, therefore a 10 dollar fine and a bottle of Mad Dog 2020 suddenly shows up under the seat of the sheriff's car....and it will all be swept under the rug.

This incident should also send a clear signal to carriers not to send people out in unmarked rentals and going out there and deliver out of your personal vehicle.....you're just asking for it.
Rednecks in Chicago shootin' n' firin' delivery drivers too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And their greatest fear of all?....Change....If that had been a middle aged white guy in a familiar trademark branded truck, what would have been the odds of him completing the transaction and leaving safely?....100% However in this case you had a black kid in an unmarked van completing a final mile delivery. A very common sight when found in a more advanced civilization. However, down there in Deliverance country where Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Six Pack lack the education. brain activity and sobriety to be cognizant of the common practice by carriers to use rentals and temporary help. So when Charlie and Billy Joe saw something different, something that was a minor departure from their ignorant little worlds. as a matter of culture and upbringing they reach for the device that gives them the twisted sense of empowerment they've come to both trust and love.....Their guns.

The question will be, will this incident rise to the level of a federal hate crime? Well, it's Mississippi, therefore a 10 dollar fine and a bottle of Mad Dog 2020 suddenly shows up under the seat of the sheriff's car....and it will all be swept under the rug.

This incident should also send a clear signal to carriers not to send people out in unmarked rentals and going out there and deliver out of your personal vehicle.....you're just asking for it.
I like how you have basically zero facts about the case yet you decide to go on a ridiculous racist rant bitching about and stereotyping Whites.

You people are so ridiculous.

Last edited:

Working4the1%

Because they are the largest group.
But since you brought up statistics.....

Blacks are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders. Why is that, smart guy?
I focus on violence. Whites are the most violent group. Sorry you have difficulty with your people being evil.
DC34721C-F9BF-44CF-B185-D5CF034F4D08.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ah yes. “What about Chicago.” The classic whataboutism to deflect from racism. I’ve never seen such a hive mind like those making excuses for racism.
How do you know it was racism in MS? I’m not saying it wasn’t, but how do you know it was? Were you there? Did you see the situation go down? Did you see what those two men saw? You were probably one of those who automatically assumed Kyle Ritenhouse killed two Black men and stuck with that assumption throughout the whole trial.

I’d hate to ever have you on a jury. You would definitely find the defendant guilty before even seeing or hearing one iota of evidence. Sucks to be so paranoid, don’t it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because they are the largest group.
But since you brought up statistics.....

Blacks are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders. Why is that, smart guy?
So as a 13 percent of the population that 53 percent of homicides committed would be a large number as compared to other racial groups.

yadig

I watch the first 48 Atlanta/Memphis all the time. I’m amazed how many young black men kill each other over gang affiliation or streets they live on. We’re is BLM? Crickets…