Close call for driver

Thesearecrazytimes

People have had their lives threatened. People have been murdered. Their children, friends, and families are hurting. And yall are on here having some kind of pissing contest about color, political affiliations, and crime stats. Just damn.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do white people murder the most. So angry and violent.
Whites are the most violent group. Sorry you have difficulty with your people being evil.
I’m amazed at how many white men kill their wives/girlfriend and it’s just a routine consequence of white people
Wrong. Coward white men kill wives and then kill themselves In a disproportionate rate of other rate…quite a few coward whites also
Love to take the kids with them. Sickos
That's what a racist looks like folks.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Now given the time that has passed since this incident just what other facts do you believe exists that haven't already been made public? Is the fact that they didn't know why that kid was there or what his reasons for being there were just cause to open fire on him? Why didn't they just go to the home and ask the occupant what the individual was doing there? If is was a driver release delivery all they would have had to do was to look down at the ground and wholla!, there's their answer.
Or it could have been a delivery to an illegal drug manufacturing area. No racism needed to explain the shooting, then.

bacha29

I said you went on a racist rant before you had the facts. Your response is to prove me correct by asking a bunch of questions you don't have the answers to.
You criticize me claiming that I don't have all the facts and the point is when I asked for the remainder of the facts you didn't have anymore to offer. So the only obvious conclusion is that all the facts have been made public.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You criticize me claiming that I don't have all the facts
Because you don't yet you're still crying it was all about racism.
and the point is when I asked for the remainder of the facts you didn't have anymore to offer.
There aren't anymore to offer, we don't have the facts, and you crying racism without them is ridiculous.
So the only obvious conclusion is that all the facts have been made public.
What a ridiculous thing to say.
You struggle with basic logic.
We don't have all the facts, that isn't even debatable. You're spinning in circles little lady.

bacha29

Because you don't yet you're still crying it was all about racism.

There aren't anymore to offer, we don't have the facts, and you crying racism without them is ridiculous.

What a ridiculous thing to say.
You struggle with basic logic.
We don't have all the facts, that isn't even debatable. You're spinning in circles little lady.
You're just a package handler with race baiting as a side gig.

!Retired!

I’ve never lived there, but truly, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because of race. Difference between him and me is, I would wait to see what evidence comes out before daring to say for sure that it IS racism.
When I got my route and told my, then girlfriend, where I'll be delivering, she warned me not to drive up people's driveways at night. Not everyone is like that, but the ones that are believe to shoot first, ask why you were there later. Wouldn't even matter if it were a marked FedEx truck.
Or it could have been a delivery to an illegal drug manufacturing area. No racism needed to explain the shooting, then.
Plenty of them in the back woods of MS.
What if they say they are sorry?
They'll be forgiven if they're a leftist

yadig

I believe we’re finally getting equality in America. It’s getting scary for the ones who have used it all their lives. I’ve noticed there the ones whining excessively. The fact is they don’t really want to be equal, is it because they really can’t? Hmmm