Close call for driver

MAKAVELI

AB831

That’s the funny thing about all these “we won’t live in fear” fake tough guys. They’re actually the biggest cowards of all. Afraid of vaccines, afraid of dark-skinned people, afraid of gay marriage, etc. Nothing says you’re not afraid like arming yourself to the teeth against imaginary threats.

yadig

That’s the funny thing about all these “we won’t live in fear” fake tough guys. They’re actually the biggest cowards of all. Afraid of vaccines, afraid of dark-skinned people, afraid of gay marriage, etc. Nothing says you’re not afraid like arming yourself to the teeth against imaginary threats.
You got it all figured out, In your mind. The fact is I fear God alone the other stuff your talking about does the opposite.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These yahoo's were charged and now are facing long prison sentences. Goodbye, enjoy jail.

Good thing it wasn't rap related, we would never find out who did the shooting.

bacha29

And their greatest fear of all?....Change....If that had been a middle aged white guy in a familiar trademark branded truck, what would have been the odds of him completing the transaction and leaving safely?....100% However in this case you had a black kid in an unmarked van completing a final mile delivery. A very common sight when found in a more advanced civilization. However, down there in Deliverance country where Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Six Pack lack the education. brain activity and sobriety to be cognizant of the common practice by carriers to use rentals and temporary help. So when Charlie and Billy Joe saw something different, something that was a minor departure from their ignorant little worlds. as a matter of culture and upbringing they reach for the device that gives them the twisted sense of empowerment they've come to both trust and love.....Their guns.

The question will be, will this incident rise to the level of a federal hate crime? Well, it's Mississippi, therefore a 10 dollar fine and a bottle of Mad Dog 2020 suddenly shows up under the seat of the sheriff's car....and it will all be swept under the rug.

This incident should also send a clear signal to carriers not to send people out in unmarked rentals and going out there and deliver out of your personal vehicle.....you're just asking for it.

Mutineer

I can think of no surer setup for negative incidents than delivering in rural areas in an insufficiently branded vehicle.

I can say from many personal incidents that whether filthy rich country-club rural, or poor rural, the volume and type of negative initial responses I have experienced are the same: An abundance of paranoia and hostility.

Especially at night. As was the case in this incident.

Nobody is pointing out that due to the timing of the incident (night and rural with no street lights) that it may have been impossible for even sane, sober, reasonable people to identify the color of the FedEx driver.

The perps in this incident are idiots. Jumping to conclusions and automatically playing the race card is to demonstrate the same, exact lack of intellect that Bubba and Cletus so thoroughly demonstrated.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I can think of no surer setup for negative incidents than delivering in rural areas in an insufficiently branded vehicle.

I can say from many personal incidents that whether filthy rich country-club rural, or poor rural, the volume and type of negative initial responses I have experienced are the same: An abundance of paranoia and hostility.

Nobody is pointing out that due to the timing of the incident (night and rural with no street lights) that it may have been impossible for even sane, sober, reasonable people to identify the color of the FedEx driver.

The perps in this incident are idiots. Jumping to conclusions and automatically playing the race card is to demonstrate the same, exact lack of intellect that Bubba and Cletus so thoroughly demonstrated.
Elegantly stated. Condemning the racists who condemn the racists.

Working4the1%

How did you get all this info detective…. I KNOW. It what you think happened. Arrests prove otherwise

Working4the1%

Race involved in this shooting?

The family thinks it’s a possibility. Family of slain FedEx driver taking calls for justice to feds
14DCF2D8-3009-48A6-ABD7-2A7BA8A6E9A6.png