Close call for driver

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ah yes. “What about Chicago.” The classic whataboutism to deflect from racism. I’ve never seen such a hive mind like those making excuses for racism.
So racism is only a one way street? This explains why the attacks on Asians was covered differently than the Mississippi gun discharge event.

Working4the1%

Ah yes. “What about Chicago.” The classic whataboutism to deflect from racism. I’ve never seen such a hive mind like those making excuses for racism.
Portland Chicago Ping PonG is the game they play. Just ignore the continuing racism of the south and police officers

Working4the1%

I watch the first 48 Atlanta/Memphis all the time. I’m amazed how many young black men kill each other over gang affiliation or streets they live on. We’re is BLM? Crickets…
I’m amazed at how many white men kill their wives/girlfriend and it’s just a routine consequence of white people

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m amazed at how many white men kill their wives/girlfriend and it’s just a routine consequence of white people
Blacks win again...

"Among non-IPV related female homicides with known suspects, the victim’s relationship to the suspect was most often that of acquaintance (19.7%), stranger (15.7%), another person known to the victim in which the exact nature of the relationship or prior interaction was unclear (15.2%), or parent (15.2%) (Table 3). Non-Hispanic black victims were significantly more likely to be killed by an acquaintance (29.0%) than were non-Hispanic white victims (14.9%). A/PI and Hispanic victims were significantly more likely to be killed by a stranger (28.6% and 24.1%, respectively) than were non-Hispanic white victims (13.9%). Fewer than 2% of non-IPV related homicide victims experienced violence during the preceding month (data not shown). However, a substantial percentage of these homicides (41.6%) were precipitated by another crime; 67.2% of these incidents involved another crime in progress. The type of other precipitating crime was most frequently robbery (31.1%), assault/homicide (21.3%), burglary (12.2%), or rape/sexual assault (11.2%). Female homicides involving A/PI victims were more likely to be precipitated by another crime (57.0%) than were homicides involving non-Hispanic black (40.7%) and Hispanic (35.4%) victims. In 37.8% of non-IPV related homicides, an argument preceded the victim’s death, more commonly among AI/AN (47.8%) and non-Hispanic black (41.1%) victims than among A/PI (25.6%) victims."

Working4the1%

Blacks win again...

"Among non-IPV related female homicides with known suspects, the victim’s relationship to the suspect was most often that of acquaintance (19.7%), stranger (15.7%), another person known to the victim in which the exact nature of the relationship or prior interaction was unclear (15.2%), or parent (15.2%) (Table 3). Non-Hispanic black victims were significantly more likely to be killed by an acquaintance (29.0%) than were non-Hispanic white victims (14.9%). A/PI and Hispanic victims were significantly more likely to be killed by a stranger (28.6% and 24.1%, respectively) than were non-Hispanic white victims (13.9%). Fewer than 2% of non-IPV related homicide victims experienced violence during the preceding month (data not shown). However, a substantial percentage of these homicides (41.6%) were precipitated by another crime; 67.2% of these incidents involved another crime in progress. The type of other precipitating crime was most frequently robbery (31.1%), assault/homicide (21.3%), burglary (12.2%), or rape/sexual assault (11.2%). Female homicides involving A/PI victims were more likely to be precipitated by another crime (57.0%) than were homicides involving non-Hispanic black (40.7%) and Hispanic (35.4%) victims. In 37.8% of non-IPV related homicides, an argument preceded the victim’s death, more commonly among AI/AN (47.8%) and non-Hispanic black (41.1%) victims than among A/PI (25.6%) victims."
Wrong. Coward white men kill wives and then kill themselves In a disproportionate rate of other rate…quite a few coward whites also
Love to take the kids with them. Sickos

Working4the1%

Wrong. Coward white men kill wives and then kill themselves In a disproportionate rate of other rate…quite a few coward whites also

bacha29

I like how you have basically zero facts about the case yet you decide to go on a ridiculous racist rant bitching about and stereotyping Whites.

You people are so ridiculous.
Now given the time that has passed since this incident just what other facts do you believe exists that haven't already been made public? Is the fact that they didn't know why that kid was there or what his reasons for being there were just cause to open fire on him? Why didn't they just go to the home and ask the occupant what the individual was doing there? If is was a driver release delivery all they would have had to do was to look down at the ground and wholla!, there's their answer.

!Retired!

How do you know it was racism in MS? I’m not saying it wasn’t, but how do you know it was? Were you there?
I lived in MS for 2.5 years and delivered in the back woods. I won't/can't say for sure, but knowing what I know and the people I delivered to, it probably would have happened regardless of skin color

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I lived in MS for 2.5 years and delivered in the back woods. I won't/can't say for sure, but knowing what I know and the people I delivered to, it probably would have happened regardless of skin color
I’ve never lived there, but truly, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because of race. Difference between him and me is, I would wait to see what evidence comes out before daring to say for sure that it IS racism.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now given the time that has passed since this incident just what other facts do you believe exists that haven't already been made public? Is the fact that they didn't know why that kid was there or what his reasons for being there were just cause to open fire on him? Why didn't they just go to the home and ask the occupant what the individual was doing there? If is was a driver release delivery all they would have had to do was to look down at the ground and wholla!, there's their answer.
I said you went on a racist rant before you had the facts. Your response is to prove me correct by asking a bunch of questions you don't have the answers to.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I didn't look up murder/suicide. Just married/lover, male /female. Blacks win

After the murder? You're probably right. White man is more likely to kill himself. He knows he won't get off and spend his life prison. The black dude knows he'll probably beat the arresting officer home from his shift.