closed threads...

fxdwg

Long Time Member
...Funny how I found myself in love with you....

If I could buy my reasoning...I'd pay to lose

One half won't do...............

Talk Talk

satellitedriver

He is lucky to have someone who cares about him. Perhaps you could mediate his return?

Welcome to Brown Cafe, mensch.
To paraphrase a Willie Nelson song;
Stay all night, stay a little longer
Dance all night, dance a little longer
Pull off your Tie, throw it in the corner
Don't see why you can't stay a little longer.

mensch

Banned

Ty for the warm welcome satellite.

Over I think this site has email. At least they sent me some. Perhaps you can reach him that way?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Awesome!

I wouldn't know where to find him. But if you talk to him, tell him to come on back!
I think he's in Illinois, good luck with that.

over9five

Staff member
I have not . Did you need my help? It would be my pleasure to do so
If you need that help just send me his pm email .

Of course! Just left click on his user name in any thread. You will see a menu, and on it is "Private Message". Click on that and send away!

Thank you for offering to help. It's members like you that make BrownCafe what it is!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Of course! Just left click on his user name in any thread. You will see a menu, and on it is "Private Message". Click on that and send away!

Thank you for offering to help. It's members like you that make BrownCafe what it is!
And ofttimes, what it shouldn't be. "Some people" just never stop.
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting the slight hint of fish?
sniffer.jpg

mensch

Banned
No problem I was touched by your concern for him. Have you received a response to your email yet? Should I ask him to respond to your email ?

tieguy

Banned
Now thats funny. boogetty boogetty boogetty. Oh my I see tieguy everywhere.

Over9 if you're really concerned about red then tony should probably be the one to reach out to him. Kind of hard to get moderated on one site while you're supposed to pretend nothings happening on the fantasy football site. Or maybe steve after he pulls that knife out of reds back that he stuck there.

Sat the poetry is getting freaky. you may want to stop smoking so much of that tumbleweed.

Steve I like the new graphics . they are much better then the self serving underwear posts of yourself you keep giving us. Oh thats right they are bikeshorts. (snicker)

Sorry I cant spend more time here to watch your ghost hunt but I'll check back every now and then to see what new poster you're stringing up then.

satellitedriver

Sat the poetry is getting freaky. you may want to stop smoking so much of that tumbleweed.

No tumbleweed in North East Texas.
Just a 2 word change in song lyrics.
But, I have some good dope to tell you.
It is freaky that a member since 1999 repeatedly has stated that he was leaving this community, to always come back.
The real Tie is always welcomed,
but,
a mensch you are not.
Respectfully yours,
Steve