closed threads...

P

pickup

No tumbleweed in North East Texas.
Just a 2 word change in song lyrics.
But, I have some good dope to tell you.
It is freaky that a member since 1999 repeatedly has stated that he was leaving this community, to always come back.
The real Tie is always welcomed,
but,
a mensch you are not.
Respectfully yours,
Steve

Hey dude, got anything original? Write your own songs.

[video=youtube;Ks7huCp1Zv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks7huCp1Zv0[/video]

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

1365166784_1d665deb11.jpg

Did I "MENTIOn" how much "someone" reminds me of Peter Lorre and the mad scientist from Bugs Bunny? Oh, and what's with all the screen names? I guess there's one for each personality. I'm starting to worry about "someone". Maybe we need to have an intervention?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
What's wrong with the bike shorts? I like the bike shorts, not all guys can pull that off you know...:happy2:

Fethrs, Bike Shorts?

I would not even want to see the great Ed Hoculi in bike shorts.
Bike shorts, in my opinion, is the vulgar equal to the speedo swim trunks.

Guys should pull them off and put on a decent pair of shorts.

tieguy

Banned

1365166784_1d665deb11.jpg

Did I "MENTIOn" how much "someone" reminds me of Peter Lorre and the mad scientist from Bugs Bunny? Oh, and what's with all the screen names? I guess there's one for each personality. I'm starting to worry about "someone". Maybe we need to have an intervention?

Says the guy who buried a knife in reds back in order to try to get at me and now sees ghosts everywhere. ROFLMAO.

over9five

Staff member
Over9 if you're really concerned about red then tony should probably be the one to reach out to him. Kind of hard to get moderated on one site while you're supposed to pretend nothings happening on the fantasy football site. Or maybe steve after he pulls that knife out of reds back that he stuck there.

I'm not so much concerned... I heard he's mad about something, and I want him to move past it. I always liked his posts, and I hope he returns.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

BH, this is kind of like comparing Ginger and Mary Ann. I would choose Mary Ann. I prefer more wholesome women and, to me, Julie is much hotter than Sofia. Much like Jennifer is hotter than Angelina.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
BH, this is kind of like comparing Ginger and Mary Ann. I would choose Mary Ann. I prefer more wholesome women and, to me, Julie is much hotter than Sofia. Much like Jennifer is hotter than Angelina.
Wilma or Betty?
Laverne or Shirley?
Jill, Kelly or Sabrina?
Cagney or Lacy?
Diane Chambers or Rebecca Howe?