CNG tractor

Brown Now

Had a driver come up to me and ask if I knew why the CNG tractor she just saw had a green hose coming out of some kind of door on the back of it, and it also had some kind of foldable fairing on the back of it. I told her “did you get a picture” which of course she didn’t. Any one know what she’s talking about or have pics? We only run LNG here. She did say it was a KW.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-7-20_10-38-2.png

ManInBrown

Had a driver come up to me and ask if I knew why the CNG tractor she just saw had a green hose coming out of some kind of door on the back of it, and it also had some kind of foldable fairing on the back of it. I told her “did you get a picture” which of course she didn’t. Any one know what she’s talking about or have pics? We only run LNG here. She did say it was a KW.
Are you in Willow?

Brown Now

Thanks everyone. That’s the first time I’m seeing this so thank you.

It was a legitimate question. I question how old some of you are honestly. I’m pretty sure you’ve been out of high school for quite some time.

If you’re a Feeder driver with that immature mentality, you’re in the wrong line of work.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
[QUOTE="Brown Now, post: 3896711, member: 45719"I’m pretty sure you’ve been out of high school for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

Still trying.

11th grade is hard.

On my 9th attempt.

F

Frankie's Friend

Thanks everyone. That’s the first time I’m seeing this so thank you.

It was a legitimate question. I question how old some of you are honestly. I’m pretty sure you’ve been out of high school for quite some time.

If you’re a Feeder driver with that immature mentality, you’re in the wrong line of work.
Why didnt you (she) just ask a (your) mechanic instead of asking on here?
It may not take a GED to find the answers if you ask the employees that have to maintain the hoses and are responsible for the attributes associated with every vehicle the company puts into service.

govols019

You smell that?
Why didnt you (she) just ask a (your) mechanic instead of asking on here?
It may not take a GED to find the answers if you ask the employees that have to maintain the hoses and are responsible for the attributes associated with every vehicle the company puts into service.

We don't have any CNG certified mechanics.