CNG tractor

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
CNG have nothing extra on the back, she has to be confused about the electrical cord.

Before you can drive one you have to be certified, takes maybe 15 minutes and covers slow/quick fueling, shut off valves and the filters in the engine compartment that need drained daily.

Our untrained hands aren't supposed to mess with anything. If the tank has any kind of dent/damage it's supposed to be taken out if service to be inspected.

She was right about the fairing part. They are called wings. They deploy above 50 mph. The new Freightliners have them I know. Haven’t seen them on a KW yet.

Brown Now

If you’re a Feeder driver with that immature mentality, you’re in the wrong line of work.
Unless you can back a set of doubles into a parking spot.
Thanks everyone. That’s the first time I’m seeing this so thank you.

It was a legitimate question. I question how old some of you are honestly. I’m pretty sure you’ve been out of high school for quite some time.

If you’re a Feeder driver with that immature mentality, you’re in the wrong line of work.
Why didnt you (she) just ask a (your) mechanic instead of asking on here?
It may not take a GED to find the answers if you ask the employees that have to maintain the hoses and are responsible for the attributes associated with every vehicle the company puts into service.

You didn’t see the line where I wrote we have no CNGs here. Our shop wouldn’t know.

Brown Now

Unless you can back a set of doubles into a parking spot.

It was a legitimate question. I question how old some of you are honestly. I’m pretty sure you’ve been out of high school for quite some time.

Why didnt you (she) just ask a (your) mechanic instead of asking on here?
It may not take a GED to find the answers if you ask the employees that have to maintain the hoses and are responsible for the attributes associated with every vehicle the company puts into service.
We don't have any CNG certified mechanics.

You didn’t see the line where I wrote we have no CNGs here. Our shop wouldn’t know.
You never see any mechanics at any of the other buildings you go to?

Nope. My run takes me to two small centers. Thanks for bringing that to my attention though, I never thought of that. Thank you for enlightening me.

F

Frankie's Friend

Nope. My run takes me to two small centers. Thanks for bringing that to my attention though, I never thought of that. Thank you for enlightening me.
Small centers have mechanics. Many work 17:00-15:00. On here you get a lot of fluff.

Brown Now

Thanks for the pics and info everyone.

Those CNGs do suffer from a little ugly duckling complex don’t they?

My 275 series LNG Mack is pushing 900k. Who knows what I’ll get when it’s time to make it a “local” tractor.

P

pickup

You know how some guys are so smart that they skip high school and go straight to college?

We got guys here smarter than that, they skipped high school and college.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Parked next to one at a meet point earlier today and have no idea what she is talking about. Only green cord in back is the electrical cord for the trailer.
20190110_122735.jpg