CNN is losing what credibility it has left

newfie

Had you watched the video, you would have seen it rip CNN and the Democrat party and not pamper to it. Even some defending of Trump.

Once again you jump off the cliff without first looking.

says the guy who brags about not watching much of what we watch ( with just a hint of arrogance )

newfie

Or...we find out that Flynn really is a piece of crap taking hundreds of thousands of undisclosed dollars from foreign governments and that the media, was wise not to listen to those saying "there's no there there."

I don't recall them saying it about Flynn and his conversations with the Russians that came to a pretty quick revelation and conclusion. the no there there is the fantasy much of the opposition media is chasing about Russian collusion. While the opposition media was more then happy to quote 18 intelligence agencies with Flynn they were reluctant to agree with the same said agencies when they all have said that there is no evidence of collusion.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't recall them saying it about Flynn and his conversations with the Russians that came to a pretty quick revelation and conclusion. the no there there is the fantasy much of the opposition media is chasing about Russian collusion. While the opposition media was more then happy to quote 18 intelligence agencies with Flynn they were reluctant to agree with the same said agencies when they all have said that there is no evidence of collusion.
Jason Chaffetz seems to know that we have not yet reached a conclusion with Flynn and the conclusion may include others.

newfie

Jason Chaffetz seems to know that we have not yet reached a conclusion with Flynn and the conclusion may include others.

yes I agree the fabled albino unicorn may be out there.

upload_2017-4-29_10-14-32.png

newfie

Trump made Flynn he National Security Advisor. There is something seriously wrong with that.

I grew up being told anyone could become president . Anyone just became president for the first time. To me its a fascinating political exercise rife with the screw ups you see with the Flynn hiring. There are negatives and positives to an establishment government. Trump will get beat for accepting the 2016 Flynn security background check and not doing his own vetting. Trump is getting beat for not recognizing that Flynn was fired by the Obama administration and thus taking a closer look before offering him a job. Flynn was a slime ball who was in this for his own personal gain. his son was clearly of the same cloth. This was clearly a bad personnel decision by the Trump people. linking that to collusion is a huge stretch.
The Obama folks were eaves dropping on Trump and his people for six months prior to the election. if there was a there there I'm confident that the Obama people would have leaked it out in time to help Hillary win. If there was even the hint of a there there same thing it would have been leaked to derail the Trump campaign.

bbsam

Staff member
I grew up being told anyone could become president . Anyone just became president for the first time. To me its a fascinating political exercise rife with the screw ups you see with the Flynn hiring. There are negatives and positives to an establishment government. Trump will get beat for accepting the 2016 Flynn security background check and not doing his own vetting. Trump is getting beat for not recognizing that Flynn was fired by the Obama administration and thus taking a closer look before offering him a job. Flynn was a slime ball who was in this for his own personal gain. his son was clearly of the same cloth. This was clearly a bad personnel decision by the Trump people. linking that to collusion is a huge stretch.
The Obama folks were eaves dropping on Trump and his people for six months prior to the election. if there was a there there I'm confident that the Obama people would have leaked it out in time to help Hillary win. If there was even the hint of a there there same thing it would have been leaked to derail the Trump campaign.
No. Flynn, from an objective point of view, looks to be part of the "there there". The questions about the Donald's cozy admiration for the Vlad's position and power came long before he nominated Flynn to NSA.

newfie

No. Flynn, from an objective point of view, looks to be part of the "there there". The questions about the Donald's cozy admiration for the Vlad's position and power came long before he nominated Flynn to NSA.

you sound just like those desperate MSM reporters from CNN and MSNBC trying to weave this fantasy into reality. you may have a better chance finding the loch ness monster