Co-Worker Relationships - anything written?

tooyoung4UPS

Sorry – didn’t think that actually posted.

Anyone aware of any repercussions for dating a UPSer? Is there a formal written policy? The policy book mainly speaks to family members…

wily_old_vet

Union dating non union can get non union fired. Union dating union, nothing can be done about it. Non union dating non union I don't know. Mgt dating hourlies can get mgt fired. If your aren't old enough for UPS why do you want to know?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Anyone aware of any repercussions for dating a UPSer

Depends on if he is married.

Several things. Your question makes it sound like you work for UPS already and you are asking bout dating another UPSer? Or are you outside of the UPS family asking about what would happen to a UPSer if he got caught dating someone too young?

Just exactly are you looking for? There are too many questions I have about your question to really give you a good answer.

But then again, If you are who I think you are........well then you already know all the answers.

d

AirTechSpec

For non-union management people, if you don't bring it to work there's no problem. The problem comes when a couple can't stay away from each other at work. What I've heard is that you'll get a "talking to", and if that doesn't work one of them will probably get moved to another building, part of town, etc. What will definitely get you fired is denying it (lying about it).

retired2000

in our building dating another upser was ok as long as yu were in the same group. by this i measn hourly can date any hourly and sups can date sups. if you cross the line one of you will be gone.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
diadlover said:
Why would you even want to date a Upser? The guys are dicks and the chicks look like they have dicks.
Actually, I suspect that's a good description of you and your friends.

diadlover

Jones said:
Actually, I suspect that's a good description of you and your friends.

I have no friends, I have no life, I just can't get enough of UPS so now I read and post about it when I am off of work. Hi, my name is JONES.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jones

I suspect Diadlover is one of the self described chicks with #(@))_!

Also sounds like they only want to come in to raise some hell.

d

diadlover

dannyboy said:
Jones

I suspect Diadlover is one of the self described chicks with #(@))_!

Also sounds like they only want to come in to raise some hell.

d

No, I am male. I pretty much dislike women in general. Anyone that truly believes that we are equals is a fool. "Help me with my 65 lb. box, please!" said the woman. "Lift it yourself" said me. If you want equal pay then you broads need to do equal work.

aspenleaf

Diadlover what center do you work at? At my center the "chicks" as you call us do not have dicks (and we don't look like it either) and we lift our own boxes. We (men & women) only get help when they are over 70 if needed and thankfully the guys I work with are not jerks like you seem to be. Sorry for whatever woman taught you a lesson but do you have to hate us all? Oh and thanks for clearing up the fact that we are not equals. I would not want to be lumped in any group with you!<O:p</O:p

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
Diadlover what center do you work at? At my center the "chicks" as you call us do not have dicks (and we don't look like it either) and we lift our own boxes. We (men & women) only get help when they are over 70 if needed and thankfully the guys I work with are not jerks like you seem to be. Sorry for whatever woman taught you a lesson but do you have to hate us all? Oh and thanks for clearing up the fact that we are not equals. I would not want to be lumped in any group with you!<O:p</O:p

I have to edit my post cuz this next one is better.

Last edited:

diadlover

aspenleaf said:

Man, what the hell was that for aspenleaf? I should be entitled to my own personal opinion without facing ridicule from you or anybody else (Jones). If you have a problem with opinions then maybe you should write your congressman and ask him to challenge our right to freedom of speech. Consider this reply as a formal demand for an apology from you.

I'm not sure what center I work at matters but if you must know I work out of the Desert Mountain District. After your apology I will tell you exactly the state, city, and address of the hub that is priviledged to have me.

P.S. of course you can lift 70 lb., your balls are bigger than mine. Now get down on your knees and apologize "aspenleaf" style.

aspenleaf

So how long will you wait for an apology? Since you were insulted my fellow chicks I feel no need to apologize to you. I just wondered what type of “chicks” were in your area (the only reason I cared about where you worked) . . . since they are the ones you hate. In Colorado we chicks hold our own and do very well. You can have your opinion as I have mine.

Last edited: