Co-worker stinks up two belts - on topic

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I agree to some extent. I would prefer to choose where my taxes go. I am happy to contribute to infrastructure and public safety. Law enforcement and such. But not to random secret wars. And that is a big chunk.

Get one of those car air fresheners that looks like a little tree

Then see if he won’t tie it thru a belt loop

Days

Personally I think there should be something to protect workers from things like this. It’s an assault of the nose. Similar to if someone walked up and kicked you in the shins, or sprayed something in your eyes. I had a coworker like this and it was horrible. I literally just waited in my cars and tried to avoid him as much as possible.

I also think it’s gross when you’re around coworkers that fart a lot or the ones that burp really loudly. Loud gum chewers or people that blow bubbles are also annoying. Coworkers that don’t stop talking are also annoying or the ones that don’t really respect boundaries and stand in your area while you’re trying to work.

Coworkers that stand around and do nothing and then complain when they have to do something are also imho very annoying. Don’t like nosy coworkers, coworkers that try to make you look bad in front of management such as taking pictures of bad loads or instances of poor egress.

I’m sure there’s more but these are the worst.

I’ve had some pretty nice positions in the hub that I’ve given up because of trying to avoid certain coworkers. There is nothing worse honestly than trying to do your job everyday while also having to deal with things like this.

watdaflock?

Every time you have to walk near him, spray him with Axe.

I'd rather smell this, than someones stank.
749e462e-9b4e-405f-838c-f7cb5ab2ca97.jpg.w240.jpg

We had a farmer at our small hub, who'd wear the same clothes in the barns/fields as he did to UPS in the AM. Definitely didn't want to be too close....phew!