Co-worker stinks up two belts - on topic

goodluckwiththat2.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yep, I'm in great shape and when I get home, I can put in as many hours as I want in my online business. Then, from March to June I make thousands of tax free money going hiking and selling mushrooms to farmers markets and food brokers.

Come Sept/Oct until mid January, I make about three times as much in a fraction of the time. I can get about 4 or 5 of those runs off. If a bumper crop comes I get 7 or 8 big runs in. I get paid to take pictures and genetic samples and spores while seeing the best parts of the PNW.

My wife makes a mint. I'll be retired from UPS at 55 owning her business and the competitor's. You'll still be driving a car whining about missing pension and benefits.

Come at me bro.
funny tho

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I only shower about once every 5 weeks.
No one ever says anything to me so I think I just naturally don't smell or something.
Of course you smell! Silly statement. Everyone smells after not showering for 5 weeks. You just can’t smell yourself after reeking that long. Take a friggin shower! Daily! No one should have to smell you.

Hannah-banana

I feel for you OP. We have a preloader right now that stays at a homeless shelter. I feel bad for the guy, but when he works near me, I almost can't stand it. He smells so bad, I almost gag throughout the shift. I hope he can do something about that soon. Really makes the shift a lot harder.

Hannah-banana

Yep, I'm in great shape and when I get home, I can put in as many hours as I want in my online business. Then, from March to June I make thousands of tax free money going hiking and selling mushrooms to farmers markets and food brokers.

Come Sept/Oct until mid January, I make about three times as much in a fraction of the time. I can get about 4 or 5 of those runs off. If a bumper crop comes I get 7 or 8 big runs in. I get paid to take pictures and genetic samples and spores while seeing the best parts of the PNW.

My wife makes a mint. I'll be retired from UPS at 55 owning her business and the competitor's. You'll still be driving a car whining about missing pension and benefits.

Come at me bro.
This business sounds interesting. But I suggest keeping it all on the books. The way the taxes are divided is not all great, but the IRS could destroy you.

Indecisi0n

Not me! I shower daily and sometimes twice a day. Unless I’m totally incapacitated 5 weeks will never pass with me not bathing. I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t leave me unbathed for 5 weeks either. Lol.
Same here. I can't go a day without showering .Plus that's where I metoo myself on the daily

BiggieBrown

Of course you smell! Silly statement. Everyone smells after not showering for 5 weeks. You just can’t smell yourself after reeking that long. Take a friggin shower! Daily! No one should have to smell you.

If I smell so bad then why did the cute girl clerk touch me on the shoulder the other day??
The only thing she is smelling is my masculine scent.