College admissions scam

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Personally I don't care if people use the wrong spelling--(don't sweat the small stuff). Spelling / grammar police are pretty low on the food chain to me.
It depends on who made the mistake ... in your case, I'm just looking for something to give you :poop: about.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think the guy who ran the company that took in the money from the parents is most likely to see jail time.
Unfortunately he is listed in all the documents as CW1., Cooperating Witness 1. Meaning he has already given the cops everything for a lighter sentence. And since he ran it all, everyone who had any contact with him is screwed.

vantexan

Unfortunately he is listed in all the documents as CW1., Cooperating Witness 1. Meaning he has already given the cops everything for a lighter sentence. And since he ran it all, everyone who had any contact with him is screwed.
If only they had murdered someone. Cheating on entrance exams is just not allowed, even for celebrity kids!

oldngray

nowhere special
I have a problem with "were" versus "we're" ... this ain't the first time.
Grammar1.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Don't blame Trump, '' You can educate a fool but you can't put a brain in him""
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”-- W.