College admissions scam

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Netflix has booted actress Lori Loughlin from her role in “Fuller House” in the wake of this week’s college admissions scandal, according to TMZ.
The two daughters have now also dropped out of school at USC saying they’re concerned about being bullied if they go back.

rod

Retired 22 years
Netflix has booted actress Lori Loughlin from her role in “Fuller House” in the wake of this week’s college admissions scandal, according to TMZ.
The two daughters have now also dropped out of school at USC saying they’re concerned about being bullied if they go back.
Loughlin is finished in Hollywood. Her daughters getting bullied are the least of their problems now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Loughlin is finished in Hollywood. Her daughters getting bullied are the least of their problems now.
Lori Loughlin's daughter is caught in ANOTHER cheating scandal after claims a TV game show was rigged in her favor and the winning teen stripped of $5K prize

• Lifestyle vlogger Olivia Jade Giannulli, 19, daughter of Lori Loughlin, took on fellow influencer Marissa Rachel and singer Rydel Lynch in a 2016 episode of Tap That Awesome App
  • Marissa Rachel was declared the winner in front of a live audience
  • But studio execs mysteriously stepped in and ordered producers to re-shoot
  • When the trivia contest resumed Rydel and a 'visibly upset' Marissa were allegedly under orders not to buzz in with the correct answers,
  • Giannulli took home first prize, a $5,000 donation to a charity of her choice
  • When executives re-shot the final questions they asked Rachel to repeat an incorrect answer while cutting out the questions she answered correctly
  • 'What happened just didn’t seem right to me,’ Rachel told DailyMail.com

P

pickup

What’s the new title of the show “Slightly less than a fuller house “ ?

rickyb

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-scheme-how-it-worked/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

My daughter worked her butt off through high school to get accepted to the schools she was interested in.
I wonder how many hard working much more deserving kids were denied acceptance to these colleges because of the bribery by the parents in this scam?
my favorite economist richard wolff went to harvard, princeton, yale which he all hates.

they ask him for a donation every year and he says "YOUUUU...should be giving MEEEE money!"

he said basically america is not a meritocracy at all, never has been. he says meritocracy is a myth because it helps deflect from the fact that there has never been enough good jobs. i think working hard is a good idea (as long as you dont stress yourself out), but its not a guarantee of being rewarded.

when he was in these schools, he said if you showed up to class you got a C, and if you went to the library you got an A. says alot of his friends there didnt care for school. money was a big part of getting in.

look up how jared kushner got admitted.

rickyb

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-scheme-how-it-worked/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

My daughter worked her butt off through high school to get accepted to the schools she was interested in.
I wonder how many hard working much more deserving kids were denied acceptance to these colleges because of the bribery by the parents in this scam?
The 'Self-Made Billionaire' Is A Lie

"The environment you grow up in ― the quality of education your parents can afford to give you, the investments they make in you, the relative affluence of your neighborhood ― is almost twice as important as biology, Black and her coauthors write in a working paper put out this month by the Centre for Economic Policy Research.

For their paper, the researchers looked at the parents of adopted children in Sweden, where there is robust data on both adoption and wealth. They examined kids’ biological and adoptive parents."

P

pickup

Breaking News: The middleman of scandal, Singer, was paid by the parents of Tom Brady to get him into University of Michigan.

Tom didn’t even play football in high school, he was the captain of the chess team.

Singer fabricated newspaper clippings
showing Brady winning high school games as a quarterback.

I guess he has to give up the six Super Bowl rings.

newfie

Judging by her daughter's comments about college it's "Animal House."

spoiled brat , youtube star, no plans to take advantage of the wonderful education opportunity she recieved without working for it.

will someday lecture us on how our society is unfair.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Exactly!
Usually rich people donate money directly to a school to get their child in.

I guess if it's the University/College accepting the donation/bribe, it's Okay but
the coaches and staff cannot accept donation/bribe.[/QUOTE

Like Fred Trump giving money to get Donald admitted anywhere! Let's see those grades!! Isn't he always making fun of McCain for graduating near the bottom of his class?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Breaking News: The middleman of scandal, Singer, was paid by the parents of Tom Brady to get him into University of Michigan.

Tom didn’t even play football in high school, he was the captain of the chess team.

Singer fabricated newspaper clippings
showing Brady winning high school games as a quarterback.

I guess he has to give up the six Super Bowl rings.

Let's not forget Fred Trump buying his idiot son admittance and a degree.

P

pickup

Let's not forget Fred Trump buying his idiot son admittance and a degree.

You know what’s sad? The fact that you think and dream of the Trumps 24 hours a day and none of them ever thought of you one second of the day.

The truest case of unrequited love.

SAD!

P

pickup

You know what’s sad? The fact that you think and dream of the Trumps 24 hours a day and none of them ever thought of you one second of the day.

The truest case of unrequited love.

SAD!

Speaking of unrequited love , @DriveInDriveOut just tagged the above post with another one of his “creative” labels. My stalker does this to all my posts.

Keep hanging from my balls ⚽️, ⚽️, buddy.