commercial release

Box Ox

Hey, at least we'll get some good memes out of it. Gonna be some funny pictures of bulk stops stacked in random places if we're instructed to treat it like shipper release. Can't come back to the building with it.

bham brown

We've had it for a while now. You have to type in the last name of the person you left pkgs with. So it's not exactly like a DR stop. Although you will receive extra stops because according to them it should speed you up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We've had it for a while now. You have to type in the last name of the person you left pkgs with. So it's not exactly like a DR stop. Although you will receive extra stops because according to them it should speed you up.

If you are taking the time to spell out the receivers name in the remarks column why not just take an additional 5 seconds to get an actual autograph?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In all seriousness does any signature really look real on a DIAD?

No but a signature transfers the liability for the packages from the driver to the receiver.

I had a DFU for a NDA that I had delivered to our local Verizon Wireless store. The person who had signed for the package was denying that she had done so. It was hard for me to read her signature but when I showed the DFU to the manager he knew exactly who had signed for it and immediately signed that they had received the package.

bham brown

If you are taking the time to spell out the receivers name in the remarks column why not just take an additional 5 seconds to get an actual autograph?

You'll have to ask the geniuses in Atlanta to answer that one. They make the rules. I just follow them.

But you don't type it out in remarks. There's an actual button that you mash and it pulls up the sig clarification screen. Then you type it in and hit your del location. It's actually no faster imo. But my opinion doesn't matter.

kingOFchester

The answer to your question is the same as the question "If I beat Orion miles by doing it my why vs Orion's way, why can't I just do it the efficient way vs a non working algorithm a computer spits out that is not based on reality?"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You know if the receiver/signature person is hot, the drivers sure as Orion sucks, will get a signature.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I've been doing this for years already. I only have 20 businesses on my area. All signed a signature release form. They are all in a file at the building. I have mentioned it also

542thruNthru

I've been doing this for years already. I only have 20 businesses on my area. All signed a signature release form. They are all in a file at the building. I have mentioned it also

I don't know why but after reading this I can't help but wonder if this would fly in UpstateNYUPSer center. Gosh I sure hope he tells us........ again.