commercial release

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I'd be fired in 30 seconds for this

How? The customer signed a release form. They want me to leave the boxes. Yes, I'm very in the sticks. Maybe 20 businesses total on my area. Our at the time manager handed them to us. I just got every business to sign it. In a file at the building.

I did have some one say they didn't get a box this summer. But, because of the release. It was on them. BTW, they found it.

Daf

We've had it for a while now. You have to type in the last name of the person you left pkgs with. So it's not exactly like a DR stop. Although you will receive extra stops because according to them it should speed you up.
This angers me because they have fired people for doing this exact thing in the past! And now they are instructing you to do it. Rules change daily I guess

john chesney

How? The customer signed a release form. They want me to leave the boxes. Yes, I'm very in the sticks. Maybe 20 businesses total on my area. Our at the time manager handed them to us. I just got every business to sign it. In a file at the building.

I did have some one say they didn't get a box this summer. But, because of the release. It was on them. BTW, they found it.
I hope to God you have it in writing. I would not do this unless I had a signed witnessed letter from management. I don't no how long you've been around.Ive seen plenty of discharge cases where management will lie saying they never allowed this.If it comes down to saving their ass or yours you're done.

john chesney

I hope to God you have it in writing. I would not do this unless I had a signed witnessed letter from management. I don't no how long you've been around.Ive seen plenty of discharge cases where management will lie saying they never allowed this.If it comes down to saving their ass or yours you're done.
In a file at the building lol. Let something happen and see that file disappear real quick. I've represented or sat in on several hundred discharge cases in state and jac panels. Let me think how many times I've seen management take the fall to protect an employee.0 zero

john chesney

All I'm saying is COVER YOUR ASS. Maybe this is a legitimate procedure I've never heard of. Maybe it's your management trying to make the numbers better if they get caught you go under bus

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Several things. One, I agree that it won't save much time. But UPS thinks otherwise.

There is DIAD training that explains the new procedure and the new update that allows the DR for commercial.

You will be instructed to follow the new training that you will be required to take.

Just took the DIAD training for it today. It took 5 minutes and the "questions" were the explanations from the training with a question mark thrown on the end. I feel completely prepared now.