commercial release

kingOFchester

What is the feedback thus far?
My customers are confused.

First stage was single packages.

Day 1) "Don't I have to sign?" "No not for single packages."

Day 8) "Why am I now signing for one package?" "Because it is a signature required package."

Day 15) "Why am I not signing for 22 packages?" "Because now there is no limit on the commercial release."

Day 16) "Why am I now signing again?" "Because you are a bank and I am not allowed to commercial release."

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What is the feedback thus far?
Well, apparently Orion wouldn't work in a city grid, so this is a move by the company to add more work in a different manner. I don't think it saves as much time as UPS thinks, but that never does. As with most things, most of them hate it because people don't understand why they "can't" sign anymore.

kingOFchester

I will say, one stop it does save me time. Small bank with one teller and an office manager in the back. She always makes me wait until she done with the person she is helping. Understandably. So I been going in, sliding it over counter and moving on. But that has now since come to a stop because its a bank.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I will say, one stop it does save me time. Small bank with one teller and an office manager in the back. She always makes me wait until she done with the person she is helping. Understandably. So I been going in, sliding it over counter and moving on. But that has now since come to a stop because its a bank.
How about schools? Summer time can be hard to even find anyone around to sign. Allowed to leave?

kingOFchester

Put them where they normally go, tell whomever is there "15 boxes". See u tommorow.

Sorry. Didn't answer your question. U still need to make contact with someone.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I think it's just the beginning of the "new school" UPS. No one will care anymore.

I can see runners DRing on the loading docks of closed businesses.

This is probably the worst idea ups has had. It won't save as much time as they think and all it will do is dilute the brand even more.

You can't charge premium prices and then give the same service as the post office.