Completed 30 days , seeking advice with conference call

RJN

Began this journey in February when I interviewed , and finally have completed my first 30. Got pulled off road on day 28 . Accomplished the five mandatory scratches in a row , and overall finished off with 17 scratches. Averaged 200 stops a day , with typically 70 to 80 mile planed miles . I handed in my letter and sales lead . Was told to prepare for conference call . I really do not know what to expect while on phone , so I come to you seeking advice . What was your experiences while on conf. Call ? What were you asked ? I’ve come to brown cafe throughout this process , and just want to thank this community for all the help and advice you guys have provided me with.

542thruNthru

Began this journey in February when I interviewed , and finally have completed my first 30. Got pulled off road on day 28 . Accomplished the five mandatory scratches in a row , and overall finished off with 17 scratches. Averaged 200 stops a day , with typically 70 to 80 mile planed miles . I handed in my letter and sales lead . Was told to prepare for conference call . I really do not know what to expect while on phone , so I come to you seeking advice . What was your experiences while on conf. Call ? What were you asked ? I’ve come to brown cafe throughout this process , and just want to thank this community for all the help and advice you guys have provided me with.

Relax man. You're fine. The conference call is just the higher ups pretending they are involved. You'll be asked safety questions and other related stuff that you've been asked a million times before.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If it’s a video call bow down when the emperor walks in the room

Be sure and try to kiss the ring

RJN

If it’s a video call bow down when the emperor walks in the room

Be sure and try to kiss the ring

that was great!

542thruNthru

Oh by the way make sure after you pass the 30 days that you are paid for this conference call. They like to tell you it's unpaid because they know you're too scared to say anything but once you make it 30 days make sure to point it out that you need to be paid.

They did that here till our steward found out. Start your career off looking strong. It helps keep them from thinking you're going to be a easy push over

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Tell them your to hungover to talk and just want to get this crap over with, say I met your numbers know your safety crap and ask when do I get my retro check.

UrFellowUpser

I never had a conference call nor did they ever told me that i qualified .I just kept on driving and been doing so for 1.5 yrs now. Just happened to look at the seniority list of drivers a yr back and saw my name up their and i asked management did i qualify and they was like o yea you did.

UrFellowUpser

70 to 80 miles must be nice i do 160 or more daily out here on these country routes. Im so grateful im not a metro driver. I would not know what to do with 200 stops or more oh my god. I just take the 103 stops and windshield time

GenericUsername

200 stops isn't bad at 70-80 miles. That's a few good sized neighborhoods, some businesses, and the drive to/from area. I enjoy the high stop/low mileage routes over the low stops/high mileage ones.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
200 stops isn't bad at 70-80 miles. .
384160F5-CBFC-4F0E-B349-B00AD9F8F980.gif
56B1F74E-AAFD-4130-BA91-6583413A759A.jpeg
86C5C528-1339-408E-9935-D92D0AD20454.gif
04DD8D42-A191-4C31-BC5B-E9E39ED41946.gif
8713419E-3B5D-4574-98D6-538994110423.gif