Confusing Fedex job posting

Oldfart

How many non-union employees does it take to load one vehicle?

Far fewer than those who work in a union shop. :)
I used to pu at 2 Teamster car parts warehouses. They both had rules about me not touching the float of outbound freight until they pulled it past a YELLOW line near my truck. The workers were never in a hurry to stage the float on my side of that line and would bitch and moan the entire time I was there. Both warehouses are now shut down and I saw 2 of the former employees working at the local NAPA store. Their union membership sure did them a lot of good.

SmithBarney

Now if you are a part time courier, do they require you to also help handling and sorting packages too?
Haha.. now I know you can't be serious... If you punch in and are on the company dime, you do what you are asked.
Once you become full time, your truck will have a helper assigned to the rear of your truck all day while you drive around he/she will pick the next package for you, dust it off and hand it to you when you stop the truck.. I hear if you are really nice to them, they'll even whisper driving directions to you so you don't get lost on the way to your next stop...