considering wanting to work for UPS as a career

Strikes? Good luck.
gJsdxwEZVKz3W.gif

Since you're graduating with a degree, why don't you consider the military? You can commission as an officer in the Army. In 4 years you'll be making more than a Top rate RPCD. 105k/year. Base Pay + BAH + BAS. The longer you stay in service the more you'll make.

No way to make $105k/yr base in 4 years, more like 20 years, and even if you fast track and make Lt Col in 14 years you would barely get there.

That said, I agree that military officer would be a better route to take, and there is zero chance of the military pension fund going under.

Zowert

Health science
Too bad you hate college. I would suggest going to graduate school, obtain a Master’s and get into pharmaceutical sales. You could make $80-120k breaking your back (as RPCD) or $150-500k convincing physicians to write certain prescriptions.

Edit:
I was a high school teacher before coming to UPS. I understand college is not for everyone. I was always upfront about it with my students, if they weren’t interested I wouldn’t push them. Since you already have (or you’re getting) a degree I highly recommend continuing it. Go to friend’ing grad school! There is a reason the majority here are suggesting you use your education, if you go to work for UPS you’ll find out why.

Last edited:

Osubrownguy

Made 70k this year still in progression (29.75$/hr)
Long days and lots of nights of warming up dinner in microwave but it’s a great gig considering no experience is needed