Conspiracy Theorist Manna From Heaven

wkmac

I have to admit, when I first read the words of Hillary Clinton as she spoke to the Council on Foreign Relations, I wondered why the printer of the speech left out the smiley and wink wink faces. Here's what she said in her opening remarks.

Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.

Foreign Policy Address to the Council on Foreign Relations

At the link just above where the text of the speech starts you can view video of the actual speech itself or go here and watch Hillary and the CFR crowd double over in laughter as they pull a good one on the conspiracy folks. It's a real gut buster for sure.

At the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy back on Feb. 8th US National Security Advisor General James Jones also got in on the same "gotcha" action with his following remarks.

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

I haven't seen the video to enjoy the same howls of laughter as he got in the same manner as Hillary but I can only imagine. I'd also like to thank the Council on Foreign Relations for posting the speech on their website.

I hope all of you enjoyed the humor of this as much as I did and look forward to even more in the days ahead!

:wink2::peaceful:

P

pickup

I have to admit, when I first read the words of Hillary Clinton as she spoke to the Council on Foreign Relations, I wondered why the printer of the speech left out the smiley and wink wink faces. Here's what she said in her opening remarks.

Foreign Policy Address to the Council on Foreign Relations

At the link just above where the text of the speech starts you can view video of the actual speech itself or go here and watch Hillary and the CFR crowd double over in laughter as they pull a good one on the conspiracy folks. It's a real gut buster for sure.

At the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy back on Feb. 8th US National Security Advisor General James Jones also got in on the same "gotcha" action with his following remarks.

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

I haven't seen the video to enjoy the same howls of laughter as he got in the same manner as Hillary but I can only imagine. I'd also like to thank the Council on Foreign Relations for posting the speech on their website.

I hope all of you enjoyed the humor of this as much as I did and look forward to even more in the days ahead!

:wink2::peaceful:

I can focus on the federal reserve without my stomach getting into knots, but I can't do that when thinking about the council of foreign relations, so I will not be partaking of this manna although I appreciate the offering.

wkmac

I can focus on the federal reserve without my stomach getting into knots, but I can't do that when thinking about the council of foreign relations, so I will not be partaking of this manna although I appreciate the offering.

Pickup,

It's all a big joke. You should watch this and enjoy the tons of laughter with them when they make the statements. Hillary and all of them are in the floor L"their"AO the whole time. It's obvious they say these things in public to yank the chains of conspiracy theorists.

And if you don't go and visit the CFR's website, big mistake my friend, very big mistake. Between there, Rand Corp. and some oil industry think tank sites, I'm reading about the oil war that really started in the late 1980's with the fall of the Soviet empire and then our efforts in the 1990's to start laying the groundwork towards securing the Caspain basin and central Asia and it's massive energy reserves. Even Billy Bob Clinton in the Balkans was working for this oil master plan and we all thought it was the Texas Wildcat that got this thing heated up!

Remember Robert Newman talking about the events surrrounding the start of WW1? Haven't watched the History of Oil yet? Oh you should my friend, you most certainly should!

The answer is to follow the money!

BTW: For the record and with a completely straight face. I don't believe in conspiracies either. That requires maintaining secrets for one and this is all out in the open if you know where to look and take the time to read it. This all being a good case in point IMO!

c ya dude!
:peaceful:

P

pickup

Pickup,

It's all a big joke. You should watch this and enjoy the tons of laughter with them when they make the statements. Hillary and all of them are in the floor L"their"AO the whole time. It's obvious they say these things in public to yank the chains of conspiracy theorists.It looks to be an hour long video and #1) my shared wifi connection on a saturday afternoon would make downloading it a burdensome task , #2) I have dirty dishes in the sink and laundry to do that takes priority over watching an hourlong video (where do you find the time to do view all this stuff?)

And if you don't go and visit the CFR's website, big mistake my friend, very big mistake. Between there, Rand Corp. and some oil industry think tank sites, I'm reading about the oil war that really started in the late 1980's with the fall of the Soviet empire and then our efforts in the 1990's to start laying the groundwork towards securing the Caspain basin and central Asia and it's massive energy reserves. Even Billy Bob Clinton in the Balkans was working for this oil master plan and we all thought it was the Texas Wildcat that got this thing heated up!
Actually, I knew about the cfr way before the internet became the common way of getting info, and those ways still exist in addition to listening to certain podcasts on my ipod while I go about doing other things as opposed to viewing a screen sitting on my butt.

Remember Robert Newman talking about the events surrrounding the start of WW1? Haven't watched the History of Oil yet? Oh you should my friend, you most certainly should! i tried watching that video , many problems: he speaks with an accent that makes it hard for me to figure out every word he says, I think "groundskeeper willie" from the simpsons would be easier to understand. #2 - a 45 minute video, #3- he has a guitar in the background which starts me to thinking of how I am neglecting my first love, etc, etc etc.

The answer is to follow the money!

YouTube - Robert Newman - on the axis of evil, the dollar and Chavez

BTW: For the record and with a completely straight face. I don't believe in conspiracies either. That requires maintaining secrets for one and this is all out in the open if you know where to look and take the time to read it. This all being a good case in point IMO!

We have to define the word "conspiracy" . Let's break it down by it's roots, con and spire (spiracy) . the word spire is a latin root which is comes from Latin word spirare which means to `breathe' (source of English aspire, conspire, expire, inspire, perspire, respire, transpire, etc. ... you will also get the word SPIRit out of this. There are lot of twist and interconnections associated with this latin root. Now "con" is easier. By example ,Chicken con broccoli is chicken with brocolli which shows that con means "with" (word con in spanish (a ROMANce language which means it came from the most part from the ROMAN language , latin.

So when one starts a conspiracy, he by definition can't do it alone. He needs at least another person to "breathe with" in order to put the plan into action. breathing? maybe as in the breath of life that god put into a man made of clay by the name of Adam. or the type of breathing that pranic yogists (goes by many other names like practitioners of "the secret") conciously practice in order to physically manifest their dreams like cadillacs, a house on the beach of malibu, attracting the love of Megan fox, jessica alba etc.( I somewhat jest). it is suggested by the ancients and philosophers who coined these terms that a thing comes into existence by someone breathing life into it. A conspiracy is where two or more people are breathing life into something. It is a convenant between two or more people and hence makes those participants more likely to try to keep at it because they are committed to others besides themselves. The bad kind of conspiracies usually require the spilling of blood as in an initiation ritual to join the crips or to join the an evil brotherhood like the mafia( cut my hand , you cut yours and we shake mingling our blood),enter a conspiracy with the devil by signing with a pen with the ink being your blood.(allegorical perhaps) or deal "signed" with the blood of others. These are blood pacts. Somewhere in many places it says in the bible, it says the life is in the blood . Life and spire are too interrelated and dare I say , one and the same. God doesn't require bloodletting but other less desireable entities do(perhaps another reason for wars where ritual mass killings are more likely to happen than in peacetime.)

However, conspiracies are not secret by definition. The bad ones usually are lest the conspiracy is discovered and then others can conspire(because they know about it) to dismantle it, and penalize the co-conspirators(redundant term) . There are open conspiracies like those you have seen when a professional football player is injured on the field and you have two or more players (many times from both teams joining together in prayer perhaps in hopes of what is spoken about in matthew 18:20 can be manifested as they pray for the health of their stricken brother. Its an open conspiracy because by its very nature, very few people would want to go against the end being prayed for.(exception being that a guy who just bet the house against that team might be tempted to be happy and hope(pray) that more players of that team get injured. By the way, your breathing patterns are changed when you pray for good things as well as when you pray for your neighbor to get killed so you can marry his wife(with whom you're already having an affair) , (although these two patterns are different, yet changed), something to think about. Oh by the way without meaning to do it, I just pretty much told a chapter of the king david story in that example of the affair with the wife of another.

As in the case with cfr, (I'll take your word for it they were openly stating the stuff that others accuse them of doing). One effective way to continue your conspiracy is to make it seem like the idea of it is crazy, especially when the stuff is already out there. Also , sometimes people in the conspiracy get carried away with pride and openly mock . Do you think most people if given the choice, would watch your video or the video of michael jackson's video? We both know the answer to that one. I watched neither by the way.

Well , i digressed, but go research the true meaning of conspiracy and see if I am in the ballpark about its ORIGINAL meaning. Now, I mentioned god and I think I got the feeling from your posts that you are an atheist or agnostic. Fair enough, I'll leave you with this story . Many people upon taking off the back cover of a watch or computer are fascinated by the innards and can't help but be fascinated with the creativeness of the designers and fabricators. You don't need to check the label to know someone made it and that someone designed it. Yet when one looks at an anatomical chart of the human body(which is way more intricate than either a computer or watch, somehow we are less inclined to give credit to a creator. We are more likely to believe that a tornado can go through a junkyard and leave a fully assembled 747 in its wake than we are to believe that some entity designed these wonderful things (that many of us, including me abuse) that are called human bodies.
Now, do I tell you this story to get you to give up your "heathen" ways and bow on your knees and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour" No, besides the baptists says you need to get baptized to make that confession effective and if you joined them , chances are you will gain a hundred pounds because the baptists seem to overlook the fasting aspect of their religion. Nor do I recommend you sit under a tree and fast for forty days until you become a buddha. I tell you that story to shore up the foundation on which I explained the metaphysical and physical underpinnings and examples of the word "conspire".

As for my belief in conspiracies, well I believe if there is smoke, you should be suspicious of a fire , and go looking for it, and if you see the fire, then you can be reasonably assured there is something going on

Well, I feel like I gave birth to a child with this post, like I breathed life into it and now am tired just like a woman who gave birth (and did those breathing exercises) and need to recuperate. Any baptists out there who got offended, I am sorry but whenever I see a church bus that says on the side" follow us to the ebenezer baptist church" I can't help but see people that can only fit two in a seat that should easily fit four. Oh boy this post took a funny turn but I'll throw it up there anyway.

c ya dude!
:peaceful:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

Wkmac , I am sorry that I don't watch all your videos, but my brother (an apSPIRing filmmaker apparently) sends me videos that he makes of his kid doing the ordinary things that kids do all day. Yet to him these things are extraordinary and he thinks everyone else should feel the same. So, I give the impression that I watched the videos but I fail many of his quizzes so now it seems I must watch a good portion of his videos (lest his feelings get hurt) and this leaves me with no time to watch too many others (thank god, I was able to watch all the justice unlimited episodes before he got that video camera). He unfortunately wants me to join his and his wife's conspiracy that his kid is the next baby jesus. He's a cute kid but I definitely see some trouble in his future and I'll try to be there to try to covertly bend the tree(to counteract some childrearing influences), so to speak, while it is young and pliable , before it becomes firm as it gets older and stronger. In lieu of that, I may have to graft a stem from a more pleasing fruit tree onto the tree he becomes and that is something that is easier to do once I start to see what fruit he starts bearing and if one is a good gardener(which I seem to be, praise the lord).