Conspiracy Theory Central

JJinVA

Why do I have a feeling that the dems are going to send out a crazy with a gun to either attempt to shoot at, or actually shoot at, Biden or some other higher up dem to garner sympathy for themselves before this goes to court? I feel my inner Alex Jones speaking to me here

Box Ox

Why do I have a feeling that the dems are going to send out a crazy with a gun to either attempt to shoot at, or actually shoot at, Biden or some other higher up dem to garner sympathy for themselves before this goes to court? I feel my inner Alex Jones speaking to me here

unnamed.jpg

Kingofthenorth

Biden is likely going to beat Trump by more than Trump beat Hilary in 2016. This isn’t close electorally or by popular vote.

Box Ox

Gotta get the exterminator in their first.

Should live stream Chump getting his fat ass dragged out of there and sell it world wide on pay per view. Might make a large dent in the national debt.

Would be like the videos of police dragging maskless Karens out of Costco x 1,000. LOL

Dr.Brownz

Gotta get the exterminator in their first.

Should live stream Chump getting his fat ass dragged out of there and sell it world wide on pay per view. Might make a large dent in the national debt.

The first time Biden has a speech malfunction around a world leader it will be a scandal and the Dems will try to deny it until they can't then they will start the "Biden is too old to be president" narrative.

JJinVA

The first time Biden has a speech malfunction around a world leader it will be a scandal and the Dems will try to deny it until they can't then they will start the "Biden is too old to be president" narrative.
Bro, Biden wont be President for 8 minutes... they are already prepping Kamala as we speak to accept the Presidency

Box Ox

Bro, Biden wont be President for 8 minutes... they are already prepping Kamala as we speak to accept the Presidency

Hopefully the Democrats will be severely punished at the ballot box in 2022 and 2024 if that goes the wrong way for the Country. Trump just had to go for too many people this year. He's a terrible person that had a terrible coronavirus response from February on and it was time. Can't run around the Country holding largely maskless superspreader events with 230,000 already dead and expect to be re-elected.

JJinVA

Hopefully the Democrats will be severely punished at the ballot box in 2022 and 2024 if that goes the wrong way for the Country. Trump just had to go for too many people this year. He's a terrible person that had a terrible coronavirus response from February on and it was time.
Trump is President until at least January 20th, so theres alot of time to get things taken care of in terms of legality, but the whole slow-roll justice thing has gotten old. James O'Keefe does the same thing, "STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE THAT WE'LL BE RELEASING A MONTH FROM NOW." Its like, produce evidence or stfu is how I feel about it

bbsam

Staff member
I hope you made Alex put a condom on before you let him get all up inside you. Crazy can be a sexually transmitted disease.