Conspiracy Theory Central

Box Ox

Trump is President until at least January 20th, so theres alot of time to get things taken care of in terms of legality, but the whole slow-roll justice thing has gotten old. James O'Keefe does the same thing, "STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE THAT WE'LL BE RELEASING A MONTH FROM NOW." Its like, produce evidence or stfu is how I feel about it

For sure. Hope the Trump legal team does everything they can if there's evidence of whatever. Increases confidence in our democracy.

bacha29

Why do I have a feeling that the dems are going to send out a crazy with a gun to either attempt to shoot at, or actually shoot at, Biden or some other higher up dem to garner sympathy for themselves before this goes to court? I feel my inner Alex Jones speaking to me here
Alex Jones talks to you huh? Conclusive proof that we must never take anything you say seriously and from this point onward do not engage in any conversation with you. If you were Amish you would be "shunned"...... For life.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do I have a feeling that the dems are going to send out a crazy with a gun to either attempt to shoot at, or actually shoot at, Biden or some other higher up dem to garner sympathy for themselves before this goes to court? I feel my inner Alex Jones speaking to me here
When it comes to assassination attempts my money would be on another Bernie Sanders supporter trying it again.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I hope you made Alex put a condom on before you let him get all up inside you. Crazy can be a sexually transmitted disease.
Here’s Alex Harassing neck beards in my hometown:
3F2F7837-D0D2-4675-8B53-611EB7F07A5B.gif
659E19AD-75CF-485C-8CC1-31AE9F544A78.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) November 6, 2020

Yes, we are.

The Trump Accountability Project (@trumpaccproject)

Every Administration staffer, campaign staffer, bundler, lawyer who represented them — everyone. The Trump Accountability Project

— Michael Simon (@mbsimon) November 6, 2020

We’re launching the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.

Join us and help spread the word.The Trump Accountability Project

— Emily Abrams (@emabrams) November 6, 2020

Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into "polite" society. We have a list.

— Jennifer 'Count Every Vote' Rubin (@JRubinBlogger) November 6, 2020

You better believe it. We just launched the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did. The Trump Accountability Project https://t.co/J78dgyHJpG

— Hari Sevugan (@HariSevugan) November 6, 2020