Contract Boogieman

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What did your Business Agent say? I don't ever listen to managment.

I listen to my BA even less. He’s lied for almost a decade.

5000BD12-4C16-4760-8390-86F5C7D7A8CE.png

This is straight from my areas supplement. Seems pretty straight up to be able to interpret that they could eliminate Monday and I’d have no OT by Friday.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
7CC7F6F7-6A60-4A40-A551-69AFDB65D0D5.gif
That a ridiculous statement everytime someone said they verified they didn’t have a guarantee in their supplement or rider I agreed that it depends on the region. Since when is saying to read the contract, attend contract meetings and talk to your Business Agent bad advise? The fact you try to degrade me for that show your motive.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Start the bbq up and get the cold drinks ready it’s about go time for this dog and pony show conference call from ups.... should be like them trying to sell mom and pop business who ship out 10 pkgs per week why they can’t use their shipper book anymore and HAVE to upgrade to worldship computer and label maker ...and ups won’t stop hounding them until they finally agree by being strong armed!!!

Tony Q

Try to keep up. In case you didn't know, your BA is the infallible, omniscient oracle of all things contract related. You musn't use your eyes, ears, or mind... the oracle knows all. Blind faith in your BA is all that's required.
Have you ever tried to get elected?