Contract Boogieman

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We need a 50% tirnotu so the IBT can't pull some BS impasse language if it fails.
100% agree. We just need people to get out and vote. If it goes through it goes through if it doesn’t then back to the table. People just need to know it’s an important vote and just vote!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Exactly. They act like 100 part timers at each building are going to get a full-time job ....

It is pretty simple math actually. They've already had a jump start on this for months. You better believe it.
Why would the company agree to something that they didn't have already worked out on paper?

5000 jobs is a FING JOKE!!!! Considering that UPS has EASILY hired that amount each year for the last 5 years anyway!!! Over 2000 of those jobs will be from these new sleeper teams they are going to put in.... wtf was Denis thinking... didn’t he have a general idea how many drivers across the US will be retiring in the Next couple years...???
They were better off negotiating a % per building just like their lousy 25% of 2nd class welfare drivers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
CD1289A3-DADC-4AB9-860B-29FCF26DA49F.gif
Defensive? Did you make up the meaning of that word, or did you consult your dictionary?

I provide even more backing evidence to my point, and you still refuse to refute what I say and instead ask irrelevant questions. What my business agent says is irrelevant in reference to the MASTER language. If a business agent can't see how that language can be exploited, they shouldn't be a business agent. Now, if the supplement has language that fixes the master language, that's a different story. But we can't know that, because of the brownout on supplemental language, now can we?

Again, either refute my points or shut up. You're wasting your time otherwise.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Your very wordy and offensive for something very simple. Every supplement and rider is different so you need to inform members to talk to their Business Agent to see if they do or do not have a guarantee on Monday. Like I said we do in our area and some people don't. Your insistent behavior that there is a brownout when you can ask your Business agent is ridiculous.

So everybody on here needs to call their business agent? Or just this guy?

Wouldn’t it be easier to just read it for ones self

SMH!!

LagunaBrown

I’m not any different then you. You say we are trying to scare people into voting no. You are doing the same thing trying to get them to vote yes. You are childish and foolish just like you say we are. You won’t listen to anyone’s reason, all you say is talked to business agent and tell people they haven’t read it, you are a :censored2:ing troll and a horrible one. Iv talked to my business agent plenty of times he tells me to vote no, say that it’s a :censored2: contract. What do you say about that? I never tell anyone to vote yes or no. Everyone has a brain, they can read and decide for them self. Also it’s you’re*
That a ridiculous statement everytime someone said they verified they didn’t have a guarantee in their supplement or rider I agreed that it depends on the region. Since when is saying to read the contract, attend contract meetings and talk to your Business Agent bad advise? The fact you try to degrade me for that show your motive.

That a ridiculous statement e evrytime someone said they verified they didn’t have a guarantee I’m their supplement or rider I agreed that it depends on the region. Since when is saying to read the contract, attend contract meetings and talk to your Business Agent bad advise? The fact you try to degrade me for that show your motive.
Advice* .hope that helps.