Contract Boogieman

LagunaBrown

I don't know why anyone can not answer a simple question.

The company could eliminate overtime and weekend work with the PT cover language we have now and they have not done it.

Why would they do it with a higher cost employee?
Because the answer is not in line with the script he reads from.

1408163640_670eacaa1c_b.jpg
They could have done anything your paranoia suggests about taking work from the RPCD over the last twenty years with the two tier cover driver but didn’t. I gave you reasons and you don’t want to accept it. It’s like you guys just won’t give up making :censored2: up.

LagunaBrown

@LagunaBrown is very conscious of the charms (emojis as he calls them) we award in these threads.
So lets show him where we are with this by lighting up this post with thumbs up (likes), green check mark (agrees), or even a gold star (winner)???
You may need to step away from the computer bro. Get some sunlight or a girlfriend. You realize your begging for emoji charms. LOL!!!!! ROTFL!

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
They could have done anything your paranoia suggests about taking work from the RPCD over the last twenty years with the two tier cover driver but didn’t. I gave you reasons and you don’t want to accept it. It’s like you guys just won’t give up making :censored2: up.

Once again you side step the question.

Why is 22.4 a better deal for the company than PT cover?

LagunaBrown

Once again you side step the question.

Why is 22.4 a better deal for the company than PT cover?
What don’t you understand about what I altready told you. Straight time is cheaper than the 6 day punches and overtime they are paying. Cover drivers get top RPCD rate at time and a half when forced on a 6 day punch. Our work day work week rules are strong and a 22.4 at straight time is cheaper than a RPCD at time and a half. It you can’t figure that out you never will.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
What don’t you understand about what I altready told you. Straight time is cheaper than the 6 day punches and overtime they are paying. Cover drivers get top RPCD rate at time and a half when forced on a 6 day punch. Our work day work week rules are strong and a 22.4 at straight time is cheaper than a RPCD at time and a half. It you can’t figure that out you never will.

Will 22.4 not get top RPCD rate on a 6th punch?

rickyb

Which of the following problems with the National Contract do you believe have a realistic chance of being remedied by locally-negotiated supplements and riders?

And why is the National negotiating team passing the buck to supplements and riders to try and make up up the difference for a proposed National Contract that’s complete :censored2:? There were small issues with the 2013 Contract that supplements and riders addressed, but the National Contract wasn’t a complete sellout mess like it is in 2018.

This shouldn’t be happening in a strong economy while the Company is doing extremely well.

qzkklc.jpg
economy is not strong if unemployment is low bc everyone is not counted as unemployed or working PT at walmart and mcdonalds

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Not sure why don't you look that up and get back to us.

Which gets us back to the original question. How is a 22.4 with a 40 hour guarantee, 6th punch rule, full time pension and health and vacation cheaper for the company than a PT cover with no guarantee, PT pension and heath?

LagunaBrown

Which gets us back to the original question. How is a 22.4 with a 40 hour guarantee, 6th punch rule, full time pension and health and vacation cheaper for the company than a PT cover with no guarantee, PT pension and heath?
For someone so hell bent on voting no you don't know :censored2: do you. Oh wait that's your game. Why don't you find out and tell us? Or are you gonna keep playing dumb and trying to sell a no vote.

Because it isn't part time cover everywhere.
Things that apply to a fee locations diesbdo apply to the rest of the company.

Box Ox

economy is not strong if unemployment is low bc everyone is not counted as unemployed or working PT at walmart and mcdonalds

Somebody had better tell Donald Trump, Wall Street and the American population in all major polls that we are not actually enjoying strong economic conditions right now, then.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Isn't the correct term "temporary cover driver", or are we making that up too?

Again, the fact that your Local and Region were unsuccessful in stopping the Company from abusing this provision for two decades, does not justify further concessions going forward.

We are voting NO!!!!

LagunaBrown

Isn't the correct term "temporary cover driver", or are we making that up too?

Again, the fact that your Local and Region were unsuccessful in stopping the Company from abusing this provision for two decades, does not justify further concessions going forward.

We are voting NO!!!!
the more you talk the more you show you don’t know jack :censored2: Lets compare. Tell me what are your supplements and riders.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
the more you talk the more you show you don’t know jack :censored2: Lets compare. Tell me what are your supplements and riders.
My Supplements, Riders, and Seniority Application are a NO VOTE and in the backseat until we get this National Master corrected....for everybody.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The more you talk, the more you show that you don't care about anybody but yourself and your little corner of the country.

It's all the same rhetoric, "we get this", "we carved out that", "we have a great Peer None pension fund", "we get time and a half on weekends", etc.....

.....and the rest of you can be damned, as long as I get mine.

LagunaBrown

The more you talk, the more you show that you don't care about any of but yourself and your little corner of the country.

It's all the same rhetoric, "we get this", "we carved out that", "we have a great Peer None pension fund", "we get time and a half on weekends".....

.....and the rest of you can be damned, as long as I get mine.
Just tell me your supplements and riders. Your the one hiding them because you know I will call you out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just tell me your supplements and riders. Your the one hiding them because you know I will call you out.
You are the equivalent of a guy who would go to a car dealership and buy an extended warranty, before you even picked out a car or negotiated the price.

Keep your eye on the ball.
Master first, Supplements after.

LagunaBrown

You are the equivalent of a guy who would go to a car dealership and buy an extended warranty, before you even picked out a car or negotiated the price.

Keep your eye on the ball.
Master first, Supplements after.
You really are scared to tell me your supplements and riders. How unbelievably spineless for someone so critical about bashing me. What are YOU hiding. Obviously your more interested in emoji charms! LOL!!!!

Last edited:

rickyb

Somebody had better tell Donald Trump, Wall Street and the American population in all major polls that we are not actually enjoying strong economic conditions right now, then.
some of them understand.

lawrence summers famously described it as a jobless recovery. most of the jobs are low paying service sector.

regarding unemployment numbers, reagan and clinton changed the way they measure it to magically lower the number. if u work 1 hr a week, u are considered employed. same if u work 28 which is wat walmart typically gives. if u give up looking for work, ur not counted. etc

most econ reporting selectively measure stats to cover up the decay of the US and other economies.

the contract is a reflection of the weak economy for workers. private sect union rate is at the lowest its been since 1932. when did the great depression start?