Contract Boogieman

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You really are scared to tell me your supplements and riders. How unbelievably spineless. What are YOU hiding. Obviously your more interested in emoji charms! LOL!!!!
Why would that scare me???
I didn't negotiate them, nor have I complained about them here.

Again, I'm not accustomed to putting the cart before the horse like you.

National Master first, Supplements follow.
It's the only way to be sure that all bases are covered....sadly.

Why should any Region, State, or Local receive more (or less), than the rest???

LagunaBrown

Why would that scare me???
I didn't negotiate them, nor have I complained about them here.

Again, I'm not accustomed to putting the cart before the horse like you.

National Master first, Supplements follow.
It's the only way to be sure that all bases are covered....sadly.

Why should any Region, State, or Local receive more (or less), than the rest???
Oh big talker your hiding something and it’s obvious to everyone.

LagunaBrown

I'm Canadian....there, are you happy now???
Keep dodging. I wonder what your hiding. A two tier driver? As soon as I bring up your supplements and riders you run and hide.

DFE231E6-B575-4568-BACA-F802D9324002.gif

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So, has the "temporary cover driver" language been removed from your Supplement, in light of this 22.4 classification?

And how many supplementals have their own full time progressions that are overridden by the master? I think prior to contract negotiations both sides should agree to eliminate all obsolete language without bargaining over it.

LagunaBrown

So, has the "temporary cover driver" language been removed from your Supplement, in light of this 22.4 classification?
First off we don’t have TCD we have Cover drivers. The language has not been removed and we don’t want to go away because there are benefits to help the drivers jump progression pay as well as ratios to hire RPCD’s drivers. Here cover drivers will be absorbed into the 22.4 position at a red circled rate and get full time pension and that is why 22.4 works.

Now like always I have complete confidence and knowledge of my contracts and openly told you all about my supplements and riders yet you hide yours. Grow a pair and just be honest about supplements and riders. I know your hiding something them because you scared to debate on a level playing ground. Stop being so damn spineless

Last edited:

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Cover drivers shall not be used to circumvent the terms of this agreement nor to avoid the hiring of full time package car drivers in a center. Cover drivers may be used as temporary replacements only and not to supplement the work force.

LagunaBrown

Cover drivers shall not be used to circumvent the terms of this agreement nor to avoid the hiring of full time package car drivers in a center. Cover drivers may be used as temporary replacements only and not to supplement the work force.
That would be a typical vote no confusion. We are cover drivers here in the SWPR. Other areas use TCD that use different language. Please get it right member depend on it.

LagunaBrown

A4108C99-15A6-4B51-915D-7E1E549AE915.jpeg
That's actually a direct quote from the SWPR....
Are you really trying to tell me what we call them. I already told you other areas use the term TCD and use other language. Tell me what does the heading on section 38 SWPR read? Please know the differences and don’t confuse the members.

LagunaBrown

Just for comparison the South's TCD language and the SWPR cover.

Post the next page.
You did, that’s not a name goofball the name is in the heading.

It’s hilarious your trying to argue this. I guess for 20 years we got it wrong thanks. Your a genius!

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
You did, that’s not a name goofball the name is in the heading.

Guess we do not have TCD is the south.

SECTION 7 – PART-TIME COVER DRIVER

The Employer will post a Temporary Cover Driver (TCD) trainee list and will state the number of employees needed for this training. No new list will be posted until the number on the original list has been satisfied.

LagunaBrown

Guess we do not have TCD is the south.

SECTION 7 – PART-TIME COVER DRIVER

The Employer will post a Temporary Cover Driver (TCD) trainee list and will state the number of employees needed for this training. No new list will be posted until the number on the original list has been satisfied.
I told you other ares use TCD and it’s different language thanks for proving my point. Good day