contract complete joke no pension raise till 2020 70.cent raise

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My favorite part about this entire conversation is where nobody ever mentions where they just straight took away full-time supervisor pensions last year. We’re lucky to have the Union to keep that from happening. Yeah, they get an 8% 401k match, but that’s pennies on the dollar cost compared to giving them a pension.
Well that's why we are in a union...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My favorite part about this entire conversation is where nobody ever mentions where they just straight took away full-time supervisor pensions last year. We’re lucky to have the Union to keep that from happening. Yeah, they get an 8% 401k match, but that’s pennies on the dollar cost compared to giving them a pension.
You think abney and the senior mgt and presidents lost their pensions??? I highly doubt it....

ski or die

Ski or Die
Especially when you are told the day you walk out that would be your premium, bait & switch
Even gave us a book about our retirement and it said "$50.00 per month premium for insurance". What the Company giveth, the company takes away. Along with anything else they can weasel into the new contract. Retirees has no voice to fight the issues after giving their time and receiving the companies commitments.