Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

Actually, being that he works 30-40 hours, he'd vote for RTNW. "Right to Not Work"
FACTITTY FACFAC FACT!
If the ibt did their job they wouldn't have to worry about members choosing not to join the union. When you take members votes away it does not make ppl want to join.
FACT

anHOURover

No offense, but I think you use the catch phrase FACT kinda like Trump uses them to cover up your lies. You give an address of a ups facility to act like you are strong and ready for anything.

If you are the voice of any kind of so called movement I'm not impressed to say the least. The way you represent yourself is very sad. I could see you voting for right to work, and being as un American as they come. I only hope people don't see you in life, much less on here, and think you are associated with me, or the great union I belong to.
The great union who took members vote away from them. That unamerican. The ibt deserves anything that happens to them.
FACT
THE address is not only a ups facility it's the home of VOTE NO
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Deal
Fact
Have you ever given any thought to finding some sort of female companionship? You seem like you are very angry. Sometimes having a woman could make you more angry, but there's that possibility that it could help you out with the mood swings you seem to be experiencing. Also a dog or cat might have a calming effect on someone.

anHOURover

Have you ever given any thought to finding some sort of female companionship? You seem like you are very angry. Sometimes having a woman could make you more angry, but there's that possibility that it could help you out with the mood swings you seem to be experiencing. Also a dog or cat might have a calming effect on someone.
My dog died
I lost my healthcare
I'm still fighting
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
My dog died
I lost my healthcare
I'm still fighting
FACT
My condolences on your dog. One of my quotes that I always use is "dogs are some of the best people I know". I feel for you about your dog. I have two dogs who I really love. One in particular is one of my best friends. Very loyal, beautiful, and came alone when I really needed another rescue. She also rescued me. When you are ready give some consideration to rescuing a dog.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My condolences on your dog. One of my quotes that I always use is "dogs are some of the best people I know". I feel for you about your dog. I have two dogs who I really love. One in particular is one of my best friends. Very loyal, beautiful, and came alone when I really needed another rescue. She also rescued me. When you are ready give some consideration to rescuing a dog.
Where have I heard that before?:wink2:

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I don't get this AnHourOver dude. He says that everything is a concession. Why would you call it negotiations if you just get everything everytime you go to get a new contract? I'm all about getting a bigger piece of the pie when they are making money, but they have to do well for you to do well. Apparently, he knows nothing about benefits. My family doesn't have anything close to Teamcare coverage and they pay for part of it. I think the prescription could be better but thats something to work toward. When the cadillac tax hits at the end of the year, we won't be paying it because it is a Union plan. Most of America can't say that. We won't pay until 2025 and have time to make that permanent. Stop flapping your lips and do your research. What good does it do to start a "vote no" program on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet? Only an idiot would follow that logic.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't get this AnHourOver dude. He says that everything is a concession. Why would you call it negotiations if you just get everything everytime you go to get a new contract? I'm all about getting a bigger piece of the pie when they are making money, but they have to do well for you to do well. Apparently, he knows nothing about benefits. My family doesn't have anything close to Teamcare coverage and they pay for part of it. I think the prescription could be better but thats something to work toward. When the cadillac tax hits at the end of the year, we won't be paying it because it is a Union plan. Most of America can't say that. We won't pay until 2025 and have time to make that permanent. Stop flapping your lips and do your research. What good does it do to start a "vote no" program on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet? Only an idiot would follow that logic.
If anhour can't see it, it does not exist.

anHOURover

Thanks brother

You have no clue because you didn't have the company plan taken Off you. You should thank me for putting up a fight so everyone could get the benefits I had for my whole career. Your welcome brother

LeadBelly

Banned
I don't get this AnHourOver dude.

He says that everything is a concession.

Why would you call it negotiations if you just get everything everytime you go to get a new contract? I'm all about getting a bigger piece of the pie when they are making money, but they have to do well for you to do well. Apparently, he knows nothing about benefits.

My family doesn't have anything close to Teamcare coverage and they pay for part of it. I think the prescription could be better but thats something to work toward. When the cadillac tax hits at the end of the year, we won't be paying it because it is a Union plan. Most of America can't say that. We won't pay until 2025 and have time to make that permanent.

Stop flapping your lips and do your research. What good does it do to start a "vote no" program on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet? Only an idiot would follow that logic.
Don't spend to much time on him. We won't be able to understand his logic or mentality. He represents the misinformed.