Contract leader O'brien

LeadBelly

Banned
sidelines?

i was successful in organizing the vote no movement slug
shot down my supplement and traveled to other areas of the country to educate members
what did you say about the sidelines?

vote no headquarters
1 hog island rd
Philadelphia pa 19153
FACT
I laugh when you mention that rally in D.C. You were there with one other person. You looked so demoralized. You had a rally with one other person and a megaphone. You need to stop listening to the voices in your head and seek some real help.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
sidelines?

i was successful in organizing the vote no movement slug
shot down my supplement and traveled to other areas of the country to educate members
what did you say about the sidelines?

vote no headquarters
1 hog island rd
Philadelphia pa 19153
FACT
Already established that you didn't start the vote no movement. You jumped on after. Let's face it, your not that bright. You couldn't organize a butt rape in a prison bathroom.

anHOURover

I laugh when you mention that rally in D.C. You were there with one other person. You looked so demoralized. You had a rally with one other person and a megaphone. You need to stop listening to the voices in your head and seek some real help.
Brother there was flash flooding that day in D.C. I also told you I refuse to use Teamcare. Vote no is alive and well in Philly
FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You need to stop listening to the voices in your head and seek some real help.

Once again, the majority does not live on Hog Island. And your a BS artist.

There has to be something in the water.... in Philly.

Remember this one ??

"Morris used union money to purchase two shotguns, 20 stun guns, pepper spray, boxes of combat fatigues and boots, two cars, two campers and five buses, which he stored on rented property five miles from union headquarters.

These purchases were in preparation for what Morris describes as war, according to a statement by the Washington-based union, signed by President James P. Hoffa."

Teamsters-IBT Local 115 John P. Morris Removed

It's goofballs like @anHOURover, that make organizing such a "tuff nut to crack".

What is his experience (doing anything) to advance the "cause" of Labor Unions ??

He is all about "me".

-Bug-

anHOURover

There has to be something in the water.... in Philly.

Remember this one ??

"Morris used union money to purchase two shotguns, 20 stun guns, pepper spray, boxes of combat fatigues and boots, two cars, two campers and five buses, which he stored on rented property five miles from union headquarters.

These purchases were in preparation for what Morris describes as war, according to a statement by the Washington-based union, signed by President James P. Hoffa."

Teamsters-IBT Local 115 John P. Morris Removed

It's goofballs like @anHOURover, that make organizing such a "tuff nut to crack".

What is his experience (doing anything) to advance the "cause" of Labor Unions ??

He is all about "me".

-Bug-
The stealing of members voting rights makes organizing impossible
FACT
why would anyone join the union when the union recently took members voting rights away. I dont blame them. The ibt deserves to be exposed. It's time for the ibt to be honest and work for their money
FACT

anHOURover

Once again, the majority does not live on Hog Island. And your a BS artist.
Just proved you wrong again slug.
You drink the kool aid I don't. There are much better packages out there brother
Just stating facts again brother.
You saw the plan
You say you know ibew members lol
Their plan is Better than yours and it's free
FACT
they also make a lot more money and don't work as hard
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just prov you wrong again slug.
You drink the kool aid I don't. There are much better packages out there brother
Just stating facts again brother.
You saw the plan
You say you know ibew members lol
Their plan is Better than yours and it's free
FACT
they also make a lot more money and don't work as hard
FACT
They pay for it. I've seen it. Sorry SLUG. Any YOU are the reason people don't join unions.

FACT

anHOURover

They pay for it. I've seen it. Sorry SLUG. Any YOU are the reason people don't join unions.

FACT

YOU STILL CANT READ OR WONT ADMIT THE FACT THAT THEY DONT PAY

FACT.
notice how everyone else got quiet.
The figured out that some do have it better
THATS ANOTHER
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 80

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
These kool aid drinkers think they make the best money and benefits at ups.
There are better out there and I love proving the roosters wrong
Don't get me wrong we are compensated very fairly.

But I agree our BA basically said the hospitals don't even pay what ups does. lol