Contract leader O'brien

LeadBelly

Banned
Is that right? How? Don't start with you're "I sent my flier all over the country." Bs tell me how? How many strike lines have you walked for other companies? I keep all my strike signs my local wins when we hit the street. How many rallies have you attended? How many union meetings? Listen scabby me and my family and brothers in my local have done more to help our membership and I've done more as a steward for my members at UPS then you will in a lifetime. FACT
I'm sure you have, and guys like @anHOURover will never understand our sacrifices. He is a me ster where we are Teamsters.

anHOURover

I'm sure you have, and guys like @anHOURover will never understand our sacrifices. He is a me ster where we are Teamsters.
Im far from a Meeester
You are the guy who supports sell out leaders that took members voting rights away from them. I promise you that everyone will never forget that in 623. This whole state is pissed off. I promise you it will be a VOTE NO in 623 . I give you my word that I will quit my 4 10's if my local votes yes
FACT

anHOURover

An hour late and a dollar short you're just a typical leech that's all you are and all you know. You don't deserve your job, pension, benefits, wages or union representation. You're a scab sucking leech who like so many other members I've talked to think they know it all. You have all the answers and you're always right. I'll tell you what..quit and go work at FedEx or better yet Walmart and come back and tell us how good you got it!
Hey kid don't back talk your elders.
You will be taught respect
Fact

anHOURover

18, and then 3. And it wasn't you that started it. Plus you admitted of using UPS resources without approval.
I run the show here
I do as I please
If the company can have ibt big shot ugly sweater murph at pcms I will use their aircraft to beat the IBT. I beat them as they were sleeping. I have good people at sdf who should send the fliers all over the country
FACT
You wasted dues money by sending the sellouts all over the country. Salary Hotels airfare and car rental I simply hit print on my computer and put them on the company's aircraft. Heck when I ran out of ink the company supplied it. Fact
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I run the show here
I do as I please
If the company can have ibt big shot ugly sweater murph at pcms I will use their aircraft to beat the IBT. I beat them as they were sleeping. I have good people at sdf who should send the fliers all over the country
FACT
You wasted dues money by sending the sellouts all over the country. Salary Hotels airfare and car rental I simply hit print on my computer and put them on the company's aircraft. Heck when I ran out of ink the company supplied it. Fact
FACT
All that work for nothing. All I did was check off "YES" and poof, you have different health care that is still undeserved by you. You're insignificant. Spoke to a few people that know you. Not a single one said "he's an ok guy". It was the same thing, "He's a nutcase."

anHOURover

All that work for nothing. All I did was check off "YES" and poof, you have different health care that is still undeserved by you. You're insignificant. Spoke to a few people that know you. Not a single one said "he's an ok guy". It was the same thing, "He's a nutcase."
Brother I will win the battle
I promise you.
I will out smart you and the IBT AGAIN
I don't know anyone in rooster head land.
You guys talk funny and tell too many lies
FACt

LeadBelly

Banned
Im far from a Meeester
You are the guy who supports sell out leaders that took members voting rights away from them. I promise you that everyone will never forget that in 623. This whole state is :censored2: off. I promise you it will be a VOTE NO in 623 . I give you my word that I will quit my 4 10's if my local votes yes
FACT
But how do you really feel???

bbsam

Staff member
I run the show here
I do as I please
FACT
FACT

Attachments

• fourth-step1.gif
    fourth-step1.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 180

Thekid25

Fact

That's funny almost sounds like a threat but I can't take you seriously. Elders? Are you implying yourself? That's funny because you do as much whining and complaining as a five year old who lost their balloon. All bark no bite and no solutions.

anHOURover

That's funny almost sounds like a threat but I can't take you seriously. Elders? Are you implying yourself? That's funny because you do as much whining and complaining as a five year old who lost their balloon. All bark no bite and no solutions.
I got the solutions brother
1 how island rd
Come stop by

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother I will win the battle
I promise you.
I will out smart you and the IBT AGAIN
I don't know anyone in rooster head land.
You guys talk funny and tell too many lies
FACt
You won't. From your post
I promise you it will be a VOTE NO in 623.
FACT
Without knowing the contract. That statement shows your only purpose is to sabotage our lives. You will be outed for being a cancer to this union.

anHOURover

You won't. From your post

Without knowing the contract. That statement shows your only purpose is to sabotage our lives. You will be outed for being a cancer to this union.
Try it.
My purpose is to not let anyone take the ibts word again. I exposed them sellouts and now everyone here knows they speak nothing but lies. I'll keep exposing the criminal
FACT

10 Pt

Fact
Dear Teamster brother,
Many of us understand your feelings about the last CBA. You have a right to be angry about it. Try to understand that many others on here got better health coverage with TeamCare than they had prior to 2013. Try to understand that they appreciate what enhancement they got and support the IBT officers who negotiated that change.

Not that I don't rant at times about things that I hate in our local but when you (constantly) keep stepping on your brother's toes on here who were paying more for healthcare it isn't helping your credibility.
You won't change anyone's mind by calling them "Roosters" and "slugs".

I realize this is all just preamble to 2018's CBA negotiations. I got that. All you're doing imo is stirring a hornet's nest.

Fight your fight because many are in agreement with your same sticking points as you can see in the last Gen Election results but do it with the understanding that others who do the same job as you (or harder work) got bettered the last 4 yrs and that they are as much of a part of Teamsters strength as you are.

We don't have to be freaks to gain attention and respectful actions bring results you can respect.

anHOURover

Dear Teamster brother,
Many of us understand your feelings about the last CBA. You have a right to be angry about it. Try to understand that many others on here got better health coverage with TeamCare than they had prior to 2013. Try to understand that they appreciate what enhancement they got and support the IBT officers who negotiated that change.

Not that I don't rant at times about things that I hate in our local but when you (constantly) keep stepping on your brother's toes on here who were paying more for healthcare it isn't helping your credibility.
You won't change anyone's mind by calling them "Roosters" and "slugs".

I realize this is all just preamble to 2018's CBA negotiations. I got that. All you're doing imo is stirring a hornet's nest.

Fight your fight because many are in agreement with your same sticking points as you can see in the last Gen Election results but do it with the understanding that others who do the same job as you (or harder work) got bettered the last 4 yrs and that they are as much of a part of Teamsters strength as you are.

We don't have to be freaks to gain attention and respectful actions bring results you can respect.
Brother I will turn the dial down a bit for you
If this last cba was done fairly I would have accepted it and kept it moving. Any other union when a supplement is not passed your local leaders go to the table and they bring back improvements. My leaders never sat at the table and voiced our concern with the concessions. The international also did not care that 90% voted no. Then the unthinkable happens. Impose a contract on thousands that wanted no parts of it. I have every right to be angry. We are all angry. You want me to trust the same people who LIED to the local ? I understand that all are not in our situation. I will tone it down a little but please put our shoes on your feet.
Thanks brother

Last edited:

10 Pt

Brother I will turn the dial down a bit for you
If this last cba was done fairly I would have accepted it and kept it moving. Any other union when's supplement is not passed your local leaders go to the table and they bring back improvements. My leaders never sat at the table and voiced our concern with the concessions. The international also did not care that 90% voted no. Then the unthinkable happens. Impose a contract on thousands that wanted no parts of it. I have every right to be angry. We are all angry. You want me to trust the same people who LIED to the local ? I understand that all are not in our situation. I will tone it down a little but please put our shoes on your feet.
Thanks brother
I understand exactly what you are saying. No one says that we're going to forget it until amends are made. That day may never come. This is truth. Many feel violated. I got that.

I've had shoes on my feet for several years in regards to wanting better representation. We'll fight for honesty until we retire.

10 Pt

@anHOURover ,
You don't have to turn anything down for me. I have spent the last few months mending fences here because it was the right thing to do. It's just internet chat but people are watching. I don't agree with everyone here on everything and I'm sure the reciprocal is true as well. We're all in different places.
I just think the degrading posting can be curbed and cool heads (and possibly progress) just may prevail in 2018.

Peak Cardboard

Dear Teamster brother,

Great post @10 Pt and I respect your views. Please know that I will always be open to any debate with you on how to help move our union forward in solidarity together!

Your post would be even more awesome if it had a chance of actually registering in the scab's head... BUT, I quoted two lines from you that I'll address below:

-He's not your brother he's an enemy of our union and a scab. He doesn't deserve the time of day much less the right to be called a brother. Espousing RTW, calling for a no vote with nothing to vote on as well as saying he's going to cause people's raises to be held up are only 3 of the serious anti union things he's spewed from his forked tongue.

-There are quite a few of our brothers (perhaps including yourself?) that disagreed/voted no last contract and they've always been respectful, answered why/how they feel that way and have said they'll keep an open mind moving forward. I've seen firsthand the issues people like that scab can cause and they're not pretty. It once forced my previous local on strike (and nearly got me divorced after 6 months of marriage due to the time I put in on the line supporting my brothers and sisters)