Contract leader O'brien

hyena

You don't want to help our union you want to destroy it. I stuck up for yesterday but now I regret it @anHOURover Fact , fact , fact , fact , fact , fact , fact , fact, fact,fact,fact,fact,fact,fact, fact,fact,fact,fact,fact!

Thekid25

An hour late and a dollar short you're just a typical leech that's all you are and all you know. You don't deserve your job, pension, benefits, wages or union representation. You're a scab sucking leech who like so many other members I've talked to think they know it all. You have all the answers and you're always right. I'll tell you what..quit and go work at FedEx or better yet Walmart and come back and tell us how good you got it!

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_3746.PNG
My son and I are jamming in the car waiting to go to a kids party. He's at that age where he thinks I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow and the feeling is mutual. Anyway he asked me what this song means I said I don't really know, but the title says come together. I thought it was an appropriate titled song for the Teamsters.

UPS Preloader

I empowered thousands
Woke up a kool aid drinking union
Now the officers have to do their job because of my actions
I EXPOSED THE CORRUPTION
FACT

If your MT, I'd say maybe... if your DC, I'd say your dreaming. I think you need to wake up. I voted no and it had nothing to do with either one of you.

Peak Cardboard

Brother can you watch your mouth.
I'd love to put you on YouTube. Let's make a YouTube video slug
Scab can you go form a less perfect union. And I'm already on YouTube... Giving scabs like you the business.
Brother if vegas was not so far I would sabotage the unity conference.
I wish it was a little closer to me.
They would all be looking over their shoulder.
If I could bring my "equipment" that far I would. I'm afraid the authorities would stop me before I got there
FACT
So scab, you want to SABOTAGE the conference that is supposed to BRING THE UNION TOGETHER?? Get the :censored2: out of this union you rat :censored2:. Just GET OUT. LEAVE and go make your conspiracy videos I'm sure you can make plenty of money by putting ads for mental health professionals in them.

Peak Cardboard

View attachment 127610 My son and I are jamming in the car waiting to go to a kids party. He's at that age where he thinks I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow and the feeling is mutual. Anyway he asked me what this song means I said I don't really know, but the title says come together. I thought it was an appropriate titled song for the Teamsters.
Thanks for rating me informative... I edited it cause I forgot the scab would cry like the little rat he is when I took his pic off YouTube and "fixed" it and posted it here

LeadBelly

Banned
Thanks for rating me informative... I edited it cause I forgot the scab would cry like the little rat he is when I took his pic off YouTube and "fixed" it and posted it here
Also I might add, learn from me. Playing within the rules is hard, but there's a time and a place. I feel you with your disdain for @anHOURover , but let's work within the system here. We will have time later to ramp up the shenanigans, but now is time for a little diplomacy. We will outlast him as he further discredits himself post by post.

anHOURover

You don't want to help our union you want to destroy it. I stuck up for yesterday but now I regret it @anHOURover Fact , fact , fact , fact , fact , fact , fact , fact, fact,fact,fact,fact,fact,fact, fact,fact,fact,fact,fact!
Hey brother
They went to far when they stole my vote. Sorry but I won't look past it and drink the kool aid. I will forever fight that. I promise
FACT

anHOURover

Scab can you go form a less perfect union. And I'm already on YouTube... Giving scabs like you the business.

So scab, you want to SABOTAGE the conference that is supposed to BRING THE UNION TOGETHER?? Get the :censored2: out of this union you rat :censored2:. Just GET OUT. LEAVE and go make your conspiracy videos I'm sure you can make plenty of money by putting ads for mental health professionals in them.
You are all talk. You know where I'm at.
You blow a lot of hot air on here
No action
Typical old guard
FACt

anHOURover

An hour late and a dollar short you're just a typical leech that's all you are and all you know. You don't deserve your job, pension, benefits, wages or union representation. You're a scab sucking leech who like so many other members I've talked to think they know it all. You have all the answers and you're always right. I'll tell you what..quit and go work at FedEx or better yet Walmart and come back and tell us how good you got it!
Brother I've done more for this union in a day than you ever have. When The leadership stole my vote I made a promise that I would never let it go. I promise you it will be another VOTE NO IN 623
FACT

anHOURover

Also I might add, learn from me. Playing within the rules is hard, but there's a time and a place. I feel you with your disdain for @anHOURover , but let's work within the system here. We will have time later to ramp up the shenanigans, but now is time for a little diplomacy. We will outlast him as he further discredits himself post by post.
My vote was stolen off me and I'm still fighting against you kool aid drinking rooster heads
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
My vote was stolen off me and I'm still fighting against you kool aid drinking rooster heads
FACT
The majority voted the master in. Your supplement wasn't supported by the majority of members. This time I hope if it doesn't pass nobody gets a raise. Then you will feel the hate from the consensus of the members.

I'm telling my guys to save six months salary for an eventual strike. These members need to prepare for a work stoppage this time. Also prepare for scabs to be doing your job. Ups has spent billions dumbing the job down. They did this for this eventual standoff. If we go out also prepare to lose a minimum of 30% of our volume. This will go to other places.