Contract leader O'brien

hyena

I think we are in the best position with him leading the charge.
I respect your opinion and others on here. I said it before I stand in solidarity with Sean. I've watched videos of him.. he seems legit. So in all honesty I'm excited too.

hyena

What makes him good and exciting ?
For one he's a change. I have a feeling you made this thread to discredit him though. I give everyone a chance. TU lost we can't change that it's over. Time to put politics aside. What doesn't make it good and exciting?

UPS Preloader

How do y'all feel about Sean O leading the negotiations ?

I met him once and was impressed. However I lost all respect for him after they imposed the contract. I can only hope that the Sean I met is the one that shows up to negotiate the contract. I would not have chosen/voted for him, but now that he's there I can only hope for the best.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Heard him speak one time at my local, and I'm excited to see how he does.

Aren't you the one who said Hall didn't move?

I have voted no on every Hall contracts. Because of all his concessions. We gained nothing . In his contracts. Insurance wise I am very happy. Everything else. A give away

ezmoney5150

I'm happy. He's younger than most. He has alot of drive. I voted for this whole slate. One thing does need to change. We need young blood. And he might be the shot in the arm this union needs to relate to this new generation.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Aren't you the one who said hall didn't move?

I have voted no on every hall contracts. Because of all his concessions. We gained nothing . In his contracts. Insurance wise I am very happy. Everything else. A give away
You got 8.90 in the last contract. Hardly a concession.

Cornbread

I have absolutely no clue what to put here
Aren't you the one who said hall didn't move?

I have voted no on every hall contracts. Because of all his concessions. We gained nothing . In his contracts. Insurance wise I am very happy. Everything else. A give away

He didn't move.hes still our local president and s.t. as for not being the package director I heard he was playing with the notion of stepping down from that position. Not something I'm going to blurt out on b.c. or friend.b. until its official. That's how the rumor mill gets going

LeadBelly

Banned
He didn't move.hes still our local president and s.t. as for not being the package director I heard he was playing with the notion of stepping down from that position. Not something I'm going to blurt out on b.c. or friend.b. until its official. That's how the rumor mill gets going
The Teamsters deserve a full time secretary treasurer. Ken would work 24 hours s a day if you let him.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How could the elected General Secretary Treasurer of the International Brotherhood Of Teamsters for multiple terms, with an office in Washington DC and "a week's worth of work in a single day", also still be the President of a Local in West Virginia?

Seriously, how???

10 Pt

How could the elected General Secretary Treasurer of the International Brotherhood Of Teamsters for multiple terms, with an office in Washington DC and "a week's worth of work in a single day", also still be the President of a Local in West Virginia?

Seriously, how???
He's got a great Eboard?