Contract raises vs. state minimum wage

PT Car Washer

UPS compensates new hires at far more than $10 an hour, the amount paid into health and welfare probably exceeds the hourly wage. The problem is people are short-sighted.
So package delivery drivers should be satisfied making $15/hr because their health, welfare and pension far exceed their hourly rate?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just asked about preloaders. I didn't know they could be FT.
Good lord you're dense. TTKU.
I think the full time inside wage is fair. The shift to a part time workforce is a corporate scam that swept the nation. No reason someone working two jobs to get 40 hours should be paid less per hour than someone working one job to get 40 hours.

W

What The Hawk?

Good lord you're dense. TTKU.
I think the full time inside wage is fair. The shift to a part time workforce is a corporate scam that swept the nation. No reason someone working two jobs to get 40 hours should be paid less per hour than someone working one job to get 40 hours.
Calm down, princess.

W

What The Hawk?

You didn't answer my question and you're calling me dense. Answer the damn question with a NUMBER. I just want a NUMBER ANSWER. I get $11 hour as a part time preloader. What should a preloader get, all around?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You didn't answer my question and you're calling me dense. Answer the damn question with a NUMBER. I just want a NUMBER ANSWER. I get $11 hour as a part time preloader. What should a preloader get, all around?
The full time inside wage progression is laid out in the National Master Agreement, look it up yourself princess, might do you some good.