Contractors, Memphis Fats and PPP

bacha29

Bowing to public pressure the Trump administration has released the names of the companies who received no payback so called "loans" under PPP.
Looking through my state's database I saw at least a couple of names I know who are FXG contractors. In addition recipients were slotted according to how much money the received. The contractors I spotted were in the $350,000 to $1M slot.

Now if I'm identifying contractors who got PPP money you know Memphis Fats has his little gerbils digging through the database of every state picking out every contractor who got the money .

Now when the contractors who got the money have to undertake the fruitless task of trying to "negotiate" a new contract what do you think the odds are that the PPP money they received is NOT thrown down on the table in front of them making it impossible to cut a deal on any terms other than Memphis Fats terms?

Remember, he said that his company will be the LOWEST carrier in the industry and he'll use every advantage he conjure up in his race to the bottom.

AB831

Remember, he said that his company will be the LOWEST carrier in the industry and he'll use every advantage he conjure up in his race to the bottom.
Fat Freddy is a snake, but when it comes to keeping promises to integrate ideas and policies that will negatively affect employees and the company as a whole, you can rest assured that his word is gospel and will be honored right down to the letter.

It will be fine

Bowing to public pressure the Trump administration has released the names of the companies who received no payback so called "loans" under PPP.
Looking through my state's database I saw at least a couple of names I know who are FXG contractors. In addition recipients were slotted according to how much money the received. The contractors I spotted were in the $350,000 to $1M slot.

Now if I'm identifying contractors who got PPP money you know Memphis Fats has his little gerbils digging through the database of every state picking out every contractor who got the money .

Now when the contractors who got the money have to undertake the fruitless task of trying to "negotiate" a new contract what do you think the odds are that the PPP money they received is NOT thrown down on the table in front of them making it impossible to cut a deal on any terms other than Memphis Fats terms?

$350k+ in PPP money would be a fairly large contractor. If what you say is true and they hardly pay anything that would be a company that had around 45-50 employees last year and probably 60+ now. This doesn’t seem consistent with your other tales from the jing weeds.

bacha29

$350k+ in PPP money would be a fairly large contractor. If what you say is true and they hardly pay anything that would be a company that had around 45-50 employees last year and probably 60+ now. This doesn’t seem consistent with your other tales from the jing weeds.
He's a dry box hauler with his own DOT and took on P&D's in the hope that it would serve as a back door entrance to terminal line haul which was what he was really after.........I've heard nothing about how that angle is working out for him. The others are in larger terminals in more populous areas of the region.